Would you like the game soundtrack on a physical format?

+

Guest 4564903

Question, would you like CDPR to release the game soundtrack on a physical format?

I would love that, id released the Doom 2016 soundtrack on vinyl which was a great idea and I cannot see why CDPR would not do the same for Cyberpunk 2077.

I can't say that I care - I don't have anything to feed a physical format into aside from an external USB drive that I use to Rip CDs. So, high quality digital versions (WAV, FLAC, high quality OGG or MP3) are fine by me.

What I would like, however, is the OST recompiled as radio station collections, rather than each volume being a mix of the different stations.

My car still uses CDs and doesnt have a USB port so if CDPR would... i'd love an entire CD pack with every song from half the radio stations.
So yeah, it would be a good deal for me

They made them on CD, just a limited number though. Probably because demand for those was limited.
I bought one shortly after the game came out(and I found out they existed)

IMG_20220406_140203.jpg

My car still uses CDs and doesnt have a USB port so if CDPR would... i'd love an entire CD pack with every song from half the radio stations.
So yeah, it would be a good deal for me
At that point, I'd just change the radio. I've gotten too used to Android Auto. I've changed the radios in all my old cars. Hell, my wife's 98 New Beetle is going on radio #4.

At that point, I'd just change the radio. I've gotten too used to Android Auto. I've changed the radios in all my old cars. Hell, my wife's 98 New Beetle is going on radio #4.
That is rather tricky though, its a built-in radio with a operation switch behind the steering wheel.
I rather not screw up the functionality of that so I just make due as is until I might get another car at some point.
I also can't stand near any radio station because of those damn DJs talking every fucking 5 minutes...

That is rather tricky though, its a built-in radio with a operation switch behind the steering wheel.
I rather not screw up the functionality of that so I just make due as is until I might get another car at some point.
I also can't stand near any radio station because of those damn DJs talking every fucking 5 minutes...
Hmm.. that does sound tricky. I'm mostly used to DIN standard stuff (double DIN is my favorite because you can put a screen in there rather than having to have it stuck out), but we have a couple early 70's SAABs in the garage which are quite difficult to find radios that fit.

What's the year, make and model?

Forum regular
no. its available on Apple Music in lossless quality. jam not against vinyls but it depends on tracklist. Soundtrack as it is isn't interesting on vinyl for me. I don't say its bad, but its not such good for me to spend about 40€ for vinyl...

No interest. I have records, cassettes and CDs that I very rarely use anymore since everything is in files now. After rebuying a lot of that stuff multiple times over the years, I'm never going back to physical media again. Same deal with video too.

Top Bottom