[X360] melitele's heart bug

+
[X360] melitele's heart bug

When I talk to the witch lady (I forgot her name) there isn't an option to give her the ingredients... do I have to do something else? Has this happened to anybody else before?
please help!

Pick an option - I am interested in this ritual (if I remember correctly). If you have ingredients, after a slightly different dialogue, she'll take them automatically.

vivaxardas said:
Pick an option - I am interested in this ritual (if I remember correctly). If you have ingredients, after a slightly different dialogue, she'll take them automatically.
the only option is about selling the talisman newboy gave me, the others are play dice and trade

Well, it is weird. I have an old save, so I checked it out. Quest is active. Under radar - ingredients for ritual: 4/4. So here is the whole dialogue tree concerning the quest:
Conversation options:
Tell me what you know about this amulet
- I wouldn't mind selling it
- I am interested in that ritual
--Can you perform the ritual? (yellow, quest options)
---I've made up my mind. (she gets ingredients, and will wait at the statue)
---I'll get back to you later.
The following three options are present in any case, as long as you have the talisman with you.
--What ingredients are required?
--What is Melitele's heart?
--I need to ask you about something else.
Let's trade
Let's roll some dice
Take care.

I never had this bug, but who knows.

There is a required persuasion check. Talk to her about why she is so interested in the amulet. If you fail the persuasion check, you can try again later. But until you pass the persuasion check, she will not discuss the ritual.

GuyN said:
There is a required persuasion check. Talk to her about why she is so interested in the amulet. If you fail the persuasion check, you can try again later. But until you pass the persuasion check, she will not discuss the ritual.

Oh yeah, right, in the beginning. But even if Geralt fails, this option will still be there, and you can try as many times as you want, until you pass.

vivaxardas said:
Oh yeah, right, in the beginning. But even if Geralt fails, this option will still be there, and you can try as many times as you want, until you pass.

There should be the option "Tell me about this amulet" until you have passed the persuasion check and ask about the ritual.

If you have the amulet, this is your first visit to Anezka, and you cannot get "Tell me about this amulet", then it is indeed bugged.

If you have already talked to Anezka, she has told you the required ingredients, and you cannot get "Tell me about the ritual", then it is indeed bugged.

Top Bottom