Yennefer Fan Art Thread

+
Can anyone make a quick video of this for me? Pretty please?

After the "Garden" quest, don't fast travel to Larvik to begin the Last Wish quest. Instead get on your horse and ride with her into town. Along the way Yen will ask "did you decide to accompany me because you feared someone might attack me". Geralt will say "perhaps, can't be too careful".

Last edited:
Yennefer cosplay by idragonss

Can anyone make a quick video of this for me? Pretty please?

After the "Garden" quest, don't fast travel to Larvik to begin the Last Wish quest. Instead get on your horse and ride with her into town. Along the way Yen will ask "did you decide to accompany me because you feared someone might attack me". Geralt will say "perhaps, can't be too careful".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBmqPLiKgE8&t=21m51s
You meant this scene or something else

Last edited:

Hmm, more blue than actual violet.

---------- Updated at 05:45 PM ----------

By mistake you can even "abort" that dialogue:

---------- Updated at 06:05 PM ----------

So I have finished that fanfic yesterday to cool off...
http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/gallery/49321926/The-Witcher?offset=24

And I think it is o-kay. There are some things that bothered me quite much, others were much better than in the actual game and that's why I am also glad that I haven't read it before finishing Witcher 3, even though it is over a year old by now. It would have just make it even more clear what's missing in the game.

I will write more in detail in the following spoiler, so don't read it, if you still want to read that fanfic.

FIrst of all I really liked how the author tried to explain how Yennefer got captured, how Emhyr treated her and how she escaped him. You could just imagine most of this, but it's still not the same as knowing how it happened.
The game just tells you this and that happened and tada! She is back.

It isn't really explained why she works with Emhyr, whether she works with him at all and so on. It's mostly just guesswork in the game or you could just trust her, but apparently that's too hard for some people.

Later on she gets a friend, Iorveth, surprisingly to be honest, but it was quite nice to see them together on that journey.

The same goes for Geralt and Ciri, all in all a neat read how their journey goes on.

But apropos Ciri, I really didn't like her in that fanfic or I should say I didn't really like her behaviour.

First she falls in Love with Eredin o_O? Live with him 3 years and have Alvin ?! While she was actually looking for Geralt and Yennefer, they might be dead and yet she was just living with him, more than just strange. Then she has remorses and sends Alvin through space and time, where he lands at Geralt, you know the rest.
The next thing is that she is attracted to every good looking elf, male or female. It just seemed so out-of-place to me that she has sex with a random elf, while Geralt is almost dying at the next door. Well, maybe she just wanted let off some steam.

Then the reunion of those three was quite underwhelming to say at least, I expected much more than they met and then Geralt and Yennefer had 3 days passion sex, while Ciri is waiting and waiting, and waiting.

At least Yennefer and Ciri got their mother/daughter scene here compared to the non-existing ones in the game...

And the last bit, at the end Ciri falls again in love with another young elf, have sex with him and directly a child, a bit overhasty don't you think Ciri? :)

Maybe I have too much of Geralt in me, being protective of a daughter, but the author could have take it a little bit easier, no need to have them 7 times sex in a row ;)

Overall it was not bad, but also not extraordinary great. It did some things much better than the game, some things worse. Especially the beginning did the fanfic much better, just by explaining things.

In some of those NSFW unicorn shots it's cool to see how happy she looks. You rarely see her smile in that manner during other parts of the game.

http://i.imgur.com/DNJkZHA.png

Maybe because it's the only time nobody is hating her, just loving.

If the world hates you for being you, it can be quite refreshing, when someone loves you for being just you.

She only smiles and laughs, when Geralt is with her. Wished I could say the same about Ciri, but there are barely such scenes...

---------- Updated at 07:43 PM ----------

Yay, lost my composure yesterday, because I couldn't get it work.

Way too pinkish/saturated IMO. I think her eyes are perfect as it is currently.

Yup, less would be better. I was just wondering how they would look like with more violet.

But I have to admit the original version seems to fit better, even thought violet is well violet and not blue.

Maybe a mix of both would be better.

Last edited:

x

---------- Updated at 06:07 PM ----------

Maybe because it's the only time nobody is hating her, just loving.

If the world hates you for being you, it can be quite refreshing, when someones loves you for being just you.

She only smiles and laughs, when Geralt is with her. Wished I could say the same about Ciri

:':)':)'(

So I have finished that fanfic yesterday to cool off...
http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/gallery/49321926/The-Witcher?offset=24

And I think it is o-kay. There are some things that bothered me quite much, others were much better than in the actual game and that's why I am also glad that I haven't read it before finishing Witcher 3, even though it is over a year old by now. It would have just make it even more clear what's missing in the game.

I will write more in detail in the following spoiler, so don't read it, if you still want to read that fanfic.

FIrst of all I really liked how the author tried to explain how Yennefer got captured, how Emhyr treated her and how she escaped him. You could just imagine most of this, but it's still not the same as knowing how it happened.
The game just tells you this and that happened and tada! She is back.

It isn't really explained why she works with Emhyr, whether she works with him at all and so on. It's mostly just guesswork in the game or you could just trust her, but apparently that's too hard for some people.

Later on she gets a friend, Iorveth, surprisingly to be honest, but it was quite nice to see them together on that journey.

The same goes for Geralt and Ciri, all in all a neat read how their journey goes on.

But apropos Ciri, I really didn't like her in that fanfic or I should say I didn't really like her behaviour.

First she falls in Love with Eredin o_O? Live with him 3 years and have Alvin ?! While she was actually looking for Geralt and Yennefer, they might be dead and yet she was just living with him, more than just strange. Then she has remorses and sends Alvin through space and time, where he lands at Geralt, you know the rest.
The next thing is that she is attracted to every good looking elf, male or female. It just seemed so out-of-place to me that she has sex with a random elf, while Geralt is almost dying at the next door. Well, maybe she just wanted let off some steam.

Then the reunion of those three was quite underwhelming to say at least, I expected much more than they met and then Geralt and Yennefer had 3 days passion sex, while Ciri is waiting and waiting, and waiting.

At least Yennefer and Ciri got their mother/daughter scene here compared to the non-existing ones in the game...

And the last bit, at the end Ciri falls again in love with another young elf, have sex with him and directly a child, a bit overhasty don't you think Ciri? :)

Maybe I have too much of Geralt in me, being protective of a daughter, but the author could have take it a little bit easier, no need to have them 7 times sex in a row ;)

Overall it was not bad, but also not extraordinary great. It did some things much better than the game, some things worse. Especially the beginning did the fanfic much better, just by explaining things.

Oh, I forgot the ending:

I have no idea why Ciri's child also has to become a half-witcher, but well, so be it, but In generel the ending was quite satisfying, the author had also skimped through that wedding-chapter by Sapkowski, so s/he put references into it like Triss having a crush on Eskel and Yennefer and Geralt being married, liked that.

I also liked the world state at the end, seems plausible enough and more realistic to be honest than what we got in Witcher 3.

Yeah, was a nice read. At least something positive in the last days...

I don't think there are many (english) fanfics out there and if, they are probably about Triss..., but are there any other ones? Need more content :)

Replaying the games and rereading the books can only occupy you for a certain time, after the x-time, well, it's stil the same with the same outcome. No matter how many times I will replay Witcher 2, I will always know that no matter how I decide at the end of act 1, it won't have an influence on Witcher 3, which makes replaying the older titles a bit...tedious.

Top Bottom