You should be able to see what prestige level you, and your opponent is in.

+
Pretty much very single other game than Gwent that has a prestige level system that where when you reach a certain level (which in gwents case is level 60) your level will reset to 0 and you will be a prestige level higher. As an example i THINK im prestige 7 level 46 because i believe i have reached level 60 seven times, but as there is no other way of seeing what prestige i currently am at than painfully scrolling through my completed contracts i am not really sure.

The main problem with not being able to see what prestige your opponent has reached is that there is absolutely no way for me to see how much experience he or she has got.somebody could have reached level 60 NINE times and be in prestige 9 level 4 but for all i know he could be a level 4 beginner.
Another thing is that not being able to show of what prestige i have worked myself to others honestly kind of..... sucks. And i am pretty sure a lot of others, including you share my feelings about this.

So i suggest that you either should be able to keep leveling up after 60 instead of being reset. for example if you have reached level 60 two times you will be in level 120 instead of level 1.

Or do what most other games with prestiges go for and make the banner that your level is showcased on change and look better, more shiny if you catch my drift for each time you prestige. For example a player who maybe has reached the highest prestige level would have a shiny platinum banner with a crowned skull on or something, instead of the same pathetic blue rag that everyones levels currently are spray painted on.

It's very simple just to add a number on the flag showing which prestige tier you are at. Should have had it from the start.

What you ask for is already implemented, see the image below:

The border tells you your level. Yes, it's not very clear, but once you know the distinction, you can still see which level you and your opponent are.

What you ask for is already implemented, see the image below:

The border tells you your level. Yes, it's not very clear, but once you know the distinction, you can still see which level you and your opponent are.
You can hardly tell the difference between 90% of them. This is a joke right?

Top Bottom