Your Favorite Soundtrack In Any Game

+
Witcher 3:
I sometimes purposely draw out battles in Toussaint when this one is playing.

Skyrim:
Nothing says "epic dragon battle" like this one.

Enderal (I don't care that it's technically a mod):
One of the best battle music tracks I have ever heard.

GWENT:
I used to idle the game in the main menu to listen to this.

(I know, I seem to like battle music.)

How difficult... So if I have to choose for TW3, which is damn difficult to pickup only one... it would be this one :
(But... Ladies Of The Wood, An Skellig theme, the wolf and the swallow or The Trail are incredible too...)

For Mass Effect, no doubt, the first music that I heard in the game :

Terraria, I absolutely love the glowing mushroom theme :

Minecraft, a recently added soundtrack by Lena Raine, which is awesome :

Limited to 5 medias by post, so I'll finish indeed with Cyberpunk, and the best soundtrack in my opinion :)

I'll add more later, I suppose, game definitely have awesome OST/music :giggle:

Nice idea! Here are some of my favorites. *w*

Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel (Nobuo Uematsu)

Divinity: Original Sin II - Revellon

Hades - In The Blood

Persona 5 - Beneath The Mask

Kingdom Hearts - Simple & Clean (Hikaru Utada)

Edit: I cut the message for "media" limit. Cruel censorship from the forum. v_v

Last edited:
TES3: Morrowind - Main theme.
In my heart forever, so much memories it brings when I hear it :)

“Quirky bones” quickly became my favorite when I first heard it in Divinity OS2:

“Secunda” from TES5: Skyrim is just the best, one of the most beautiful tracks I heard in games:

Mass Effect - Uncharted Worlds (star map theme)

The Witcher 3 - Merchants of Novigrad. To feel this city’s soul

Upd: “Cygnus” from Endless Space 2 - wonderfully chilly track to relax :)

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin II - Revellon

Rivellon is a master piece... (to be honest, most of Divinity soundtrack are... amazing^^)
"And in the unlikely case you don't manage to do... whatever it is you'll need to do to become what you need to become, you could call me. But I would be... grateful it it doesn't come to that."
Edit : My fav, for heart reason :)

I'll restrict this to soundtracks I went out of my way to buy, so real favourites!

Huntdown - Game Day (Tommy Gustaffson)

Dragon's Dogma - Into Free (B'z). I love this, seems totally out of place in a D&D inspired action RPG but it works so well. This was the menu music for the original/vanilla game, and was changed for the Dark Arisen expansion/re-release.

Valkyrie Profile 2 - Start Up From The Prolonged Darkness (Motoi Sakuraba). One of those tracks that plays in a long, confusing dungeon and you're glad the dungeon is long and confusing.

Final Fantasy XII - The Battle For Freedom (Hitoshi Sakimoto)

Dark Void - Above The Canopy (Bear McCreary). This game had issues but I loved the flying sections, it was like The Rocketeer meets Zoids, this track has some outstanding fretless bass courtesy of John Avila from Oingo Boingo.

Rivellon is a master piece... (to be honest, most of Divinity soundtrack are... amazing^^)
"And in the unlikely case you don't manage to do... whatever it is you'll need to do to become what you need to become, you could call me. But I would be... grateful it it doesn't come to that."
Edit : My fav, for heart reason :)

I absolutely agree.
It is very difficult to choose, but Revellon is the one that I have always found most evocative and that most reminds me of the game.

Overall, I think that Divinity II has one of the best soundtrack ever. The same goes for Persona 5 - and I understand that many may not like the game, but the soundtrack... the soundtrack is genuinely phenomenal.

Addendum: I missed a few!

Bloodborne - Soothing Hymn (Ryan Amon) - I will never play the Upper Cathedral Ward section alone at night with the lights off again.

Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth (Motoi Sakuraba)

Demon's Souls - Theme of Maiden Astraea (Shunsuke Kida)

ICO - You Were There (Michiru Oshima)

Top Bottom