• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Syssiah;n10915586 said:
OOC:
Security Systems check:
Int (7)+1d10(6)=13
Perception check
Int (7)+Combat Sense(6)+1d10(9)=22
Max definitely spots 3 cameras/sensors inside the shop; they're small, but it seems Max has a good eye for detail.
One above the door, and one in each rear corner.

GinWashi;n10915802 said:
Neko's fingers lightly stroke Maxine's curves as the make out in their partially secluded ally way. After a series of breath taking kisses with Maxine the other takes her right hand and leads her towards the pawn shop entrance. Neko's tail twitches to point at the other door leading into the building as her free hand reaches down like it is adjusting her jump suit.

"Very good we just might find a magnetic induction charger here," Neko replies to Maxine.

The two flirt and make out as they browse through the store. Finding the charger they need Neko pays cash for the charger before she leads Maxine out of the store before leading her to "Electric Boutique" next door.
Hold this thought.

"Gremlin, I'm thinking in tryiing to hack the system, but to that I need someone who understand electronic, so I can enter"

kabukiman1973;n10916027 said:
"Gremlin, I'm thinking in tryiing to hack the system, but to that I need someone who understand electronic, so I can enter"
"That's why ya keep me aroun' ain't it? Ta handle the tech shit? Problem is I don' see no cams 'er alarms on tha outside a tha building, least not on tha front, and givin what Talon said gettin at the lines inside while tha place is open fer business ain't likely. I'm open to suggestions."

As Neko was leading them to the Electronic Shop, Maxine muttered in the header mic.
"Ok, Three cams or sensors well hidden in the place. One above the door, and one in each rear corner. I didn't notice anything else, but if those things were hidden, there mifght be a lot of different security mesures. We need a good netrunner to go through this. You're time to shine like a star, Hernie boy."

Syssiah;n10916066 said:
As Neko was leading them to the Electronic Shop, Maxine muttered in the header mic.
"Ok, Three cams or sensors well hidden in the place. One above the door, and one in each rear corner. I didn't notice anything else, but if those things were hidden, there mifght be a lot of different security mesures. We need a good netrunner to go through this. You're time to shine like a star, Hernie boy."
(( Electronic Boutique is NOT an electronics shop. It's "Vintage Clothing". Everything from the 1920's thru the 2000's, seems to be a lot of stuff from the 60's. Needless to say the older, and the better condition, stuff is the higher the price tag. No bargains here. ))

Syssiah;n10916138 said:
((oops sorry, ok my bad. But interesting place indeed ^^))
(( No "bad" about it. I stole the name from a place I knew IRL, and given the name it's only reasonable to assume it's an electronics shop - SUPRISE! ))

P.S.
I love it when players make assumptions.
:smiling2:

Last edited:
No point in just hanging around when he was looking around for a specific purpose. Setsuna's going to approach and stop the pair and ask a couple of questions provided that he's given the opportunity to do so. Given the opportunity, and his "no fear" approach to life, he'll introduce himself provided they ask or acknowledge his approach first. No point in trying to drag them into a conversation if they're not in the mood to talk first, right?

(As long as I haven't entirely missed my opportunity by being MIA, anyways)

Soldowner;n10916993 said:
No point in just hanging around when he was looking around for a specific purpose. Setsuna's going to approach and stop the pair and ask a couple of questions provided that he's given the opportunity to do so. Given the opportunity, and his "no fear" approach to life, he'll introduce himself provided they ask or acknowledge his approach first. No point in trying to drag them into a conversation if they're not in the mood to talk first, right?

(As long as I haven't entirely missed my opportunity by being MIA, anyways)
"What'cha want?"

"Out-of-town rockergirl looking to make nice with some new, local friends. Mind introducing me to yours? Bet we could spin a deal."

Soldowner;n10917005 said:
"Out-of-town rockergirl looking to make nice with some new, local friends. Mind introducing me to yours? Bet we could spin a deal."
"Wut sorta deal? Lookin ta set up a concert hall er sumthin' ?"

kabukiman1973;n10917107 said:
"Ok maxime count with me. The question is, I need a place where I can actually enter the system. Can you see that?"

From the back of the room, Talon speaks up,"If we are confident there's no external cameras, a longshot for sure, I could always get you up to the second or third stories if they have any balconies to land on. Securities probably lighter up there than at the entrance, and chances are they share a system with the ground floor. Even then there's probably too many eyes on the street, even in the middle of the day. Its just a thought. Could also probably get you on the roof assuming this building and the target share a similar height."

Setsuna smiles, as if he wasn't already. "You know it. I'm pretty big back home, but nobody here even knows my name. Yet. I figure I might as well make some noise while I'm in the States, ya know?"

Durzo_Steelfin;n10917617 said:
From the back of the room, Talon speaks up,"If we are confident there's no external cameras, a longshot for sure, I could always get you up to the second or third stories if they have any balconies to land on. Securities probably lighter up there than at the entrance, and chances are they share a system with the ground floor. Even then there's probably too many eyes on the street, even in the middle of the day. Its just a thought. Could also probably get you on the roof assuming this building and the target share a similar height."
(( There is that door on the side of the building that probably leads to a staircase to the upper floors. Not uncommon for there to be small flats on the upper floor(s) of older buildings.))

Soldowner;n10917656 said:
Setsuna smiles, as if he wasn't already. "You know it. I'm pretty big back home, but nobody here even knows my name. Yet. I figure I might as well make some noise while I'm in the States, ya know?"
One of them shrugs. "So what do you want with us?"

"We carry a lot of gear on us, but our job is to make noise. Figured that a friend or two could watch our backs while we do our thing."

Soldowner;n10918238 said:
"We carry a lot of gear on us, but our job is to make noise. Figured that a friend or two could watch our backs while we do our thing."
"Sorta like the Stones hired the Angels?"

Soldowner;n10918286 said:
"You know your stuff. Yeah, kinda like that."
"It is a rather famous incident. Soooo ... whatcha want exactly and whatcha offerin' ?"

Top Bottom