+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Syssiah;n10951196 said:
Maxine grins wide, and steals a daring kiss onto Neko, then pushes the door open, stepping in lightly, hands on her still sheathed monoblade katana.
Inside you find mostly well-used furniture and boxes crammed into every available space. Seems someone is using this flat as storage. Looking around you notice there appear to be four sets of furniture, not "junk", but hardly Chippendale.

Looking around to see if there is any other door or exit, Maxine turns to Hernando.

"Can you plug-in from here ? I mean, do you see a cable or device you could use here to dive into VR from here ?"

“Hernando try jacking into the net here through the rooms phone line maybe we will luck put and the building is wired as a local network.” Says Neko as she looks around the room.

(( No hardwire'd phone line ... welcome to 2020 ... Cell Phones ! ))

(( Besides witch, if you connect to an alarm system to a phone line you may as well connect to an unsecured internet line ... same difference security wise. ))

Last edited:
Maxine listens to the tech jibberish and smirks. "Alright guys, we are out for another door. Going to "B". Let's see how things goes. Silent as ghosts please." she whispered, using her mic also.

(( The dice hate you don't they? Spend a luck point any try again or let someone else give it a go? ))

OOC: I just have one left point, I don't wanna spend it right now. Imagine I'm i the net and somebody try to fry hernando's brain...

Neko holsters her pistol as she takes the tools and attempts the door Hernando just did.

(Tech 8+ roll 9= 17).

(( No love, with your lack of actual "Pick Lock" skill you need a success one level (5) higher then someone that actually has the skill. Nice try tho! close ... so close ... ))

"Ey guys, why don't we wait until the others start the concert? With some luck they should make a lot of noise and maybe we can simple destroy the door!"

Neko hands Hernando back his tools saying, “It was worth a Night City Tech Center try but I am afraid I have a better chance of damaging your tools than picking the lock.” Neko looks around the hallway trying to locate a means to access the roof or if there was a utility room.

(( The concert is a few blocks away and isn't going to be THAT loud around here unless you want to be shattering windows near the concert site. It's intended to distract people and encourage them to go there leaving less people for you to have to deal with here. ))

(( No indication of a utility room or roof access, just the four doors A thru D. ))

Last edited:
Top Bottom