Gwent Up Meta report (23-29 Dec)

+
I was hoping the meta would find some decks with favourable matches vs dwarves. Turns out all we've got is elves running the same top 5 gold cards as dwarves or consume snowball. 10% more of the meta is dwarves, not counting the elven leader this week

I can understand the relatively less play the 'need to craft' leaders are getting at this stage. What do people make of unseen elder? Is there a viable deck that can be built around that card at present?

Last edited:
Dwarf bronzes have 12/14/17 points without ANY setup. Meanwhile most silvers have 14-15 value, 3 Crones with setup have less points than 2 dwarfs LUL nice balance.
Add to this Ithlinne double tremor doing ~ 30 points swings

Its ok to make mistakes with balance, but its not ok to not hotfix it asap. Im feeling like im playing HS game without absolutly necessary hotfixes

Last edited:
Seeing new meta report (29.12. - 5.1.)

Did any other deck ever had 41,8% play rate combined with 52,6% (positive against all but one leader) win rate in 4250+ bracket?

I think we hit the new standard :D

Last edited:
I hope they change Dwarves to boost themselves instead. They completely killed Skellige with their strengthening abilities but left dwarves the same. /-:

I think the real reason the new leaders aren't being played is because they're not available to everybody. I still don't have Whispering Hillock, Eist, Usurper and the Filavandrel.

Top Bottom