Card Advantage Spies. Now With Single-Use Tag

+
Card Advantage Spies. Now With Single-Use Tag

So I understand the Decoy interaction. Its the same card going from one side of the board to the other. So it doesn't trigger again when moving.

But I have heard this Single-Use tag also effects Summoning Circle. Is that true? I wish there was an easy war of testing this.

Any one have any other interactions?

Well if you read Summoning Circle, it reads like it won't spawn a copy of any "Agent" (i.e. Spy) unit. So if I'm reading it right -

You play skirmisher
Opponent plays spy
You play summoning circle and get a skirmisher

I haven't tested it myself ... but that's the way it reads.

Rawls;n10442062 said:
Well if you read Summoning Circle, it reads like it won't spawn a copy of any "Agent" (i.e. Spy) unit. So if I'm reading it right -

You play skirmisher
Opponent plays spy
You play summoning circle and get a skirmisher

I haven't tested it myself ... but that's the way it reads.

You are right. They fixed the interaction by changing Summoning Circles wording. I thought they only changed the spies wording.

Thanks for the clarification.

I didn't play the PTR and I don't remember reading about this in the patchnotes

So I noticed that 13 point spies no longer have a Doomed" and now have a tag of "Single-use." Since they are no longer doomed they "hang around" in your opponents graveyard allowing for the card to be consumed by any trashcan eating card, like the GHOUL. Was this intentional? Or A mistake? This could be Old news , or new news? I really have no idea. Can someone quickly clarify. Thanks

And why not? The whole doomed tag was due to shenanigans with the Caretaker. Now the problem is no longer there.

Void_Singer;n10447482 said:
personally I think the changes to CA spies and SC suck arse... they are effectively uncounterable now

What's uncounterable? Your opponent has one spy and you have one spy. That's fair.

Top Bottom