Create only outside of your start deck

+
Create only outside of your start deck

First of all I do not take credit of this idea, this is one of merchant's idea in his recent video, and I think it's too brillant to be ignored so decided to bring it here ;)

This solves sooo many problems
1.You can't create a silver spy if you already have one, so except rare case of summon circle and opponent's spy revive, you can't have more than one silver spy played
2.You can't get another core card of your build. Needless to say sometimes one more core card is gonna change everything.
3.More control over the create RNG. It's still largely depends on RNG, tho the chance they are effecting a great deal by getting a core gold or sth is greatly reduced.

The only problem I see with this is that cards like winch may not be good any more, but hey, create cards aren't suppose to ;)

That's an idea I haven't thought of; put control in the hands of the player. Still, I do like this suggestion a bit more which also fixes problematic cards or combos.

For me, the second is an obvious change that CDPR must do, Spawning multiple copy of a key silver in your deck is way too strong.
Simply make create not able to spawn a unit from your starting deck.

To be more general about the Silver spy issue, I would say create shouldn't be able to spawn any doomed units either.
The reasoning beind that being, Doomed units are usually those who can res, tutor or replay things, so, just having the option of spawning a priestess of freya with Slave driver for example (which is too strong of a unit anyway) is ridiculous because in conjunction with ointment, it gives you insane chain res possibility that should not be avalaible to the player.
The same issue stands for Hattori, if you can hit that guy in a Dwarf deck it's just insane and shouldn't be a possibility imo.

Now the only issue with what I propose here is that, all of the suddent, create becomes a fairly accurate tutor but I think it's still better than the situation we're currently facing. The create mechanic has been implemented too early anyway, CDPR needed their game to grow a lot more so we have a more consistent card pool to pick from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom