Social Features (Guild/Clan/Hub)

+
Spectate

Can we get some sort of spectator mode? I would love to be able to watch my friends matches even if there is a time delay, which there should be.

More ingame social options

1. I've been using GOG exclusively for single player games, so I don't have any friends yet. I'd love the ingame possibility to add people / recent opponents as friends. Currently I see no other option than to use 3. party sites for this...

2. We could use more ingame social options such as being able to spectate a friends game or see his/her decklist etc.

When can we have spectated mode?

Spectated Mode is really important for tournament.
If we don't have it, it is hard to perform tournament.
Or, we need a tournament mode on Gwent.

Suggestion: in-game recording, spectator mode and free-testing mode

Here are some suggestions to make Gwent a even better game:

1. provide in-game recording option and the video is recorded as spectator view so we can see every card (deck, graveyard from both players) and that will greatly help us to learn from our own mistakes

2. provide real-time spectator mode for open championship (or even top ranked players) and so we can learn from others

I stole both of these ideas from DOTA2.

3. provide another "free-testing" game mode where we can decide freely which cards to show on board and play the card to be tested. This way it's more convenient for many imaginary examples where extreme conditions need to be met and it just takes more time to trigger those conditions in a real game. Also a benefit for this free-testing mode is that, the mechanism for different cards can be scrutinized more thoroughly by players and imbalance cards will be identified faster for potential fix in next patch. Basically players can share part of developers' burden and I think it's a win-win situation because players also have the demand to understand cards better.

This idea was borrowed from many fighting games where you can fight a dummy in testing mode.

Especially the first thing sounds like something that would be great in Gwent. It will help people learn from their mistakes and, possibly more importantly, it could help to reduce initial confusion with new players, making the game more accessible. I do not think spectator mode should be usable on top ranked players and although it could be very useful for organising tournaments, I think that functionality should maybe be reserved to CDPR alone and it if is put directly into the game, it should ask for permission to the person one wishes to spectate. Maybe it should only be usable on people on one's friend list, or something like that. About the test mode: I feel like one would be tempted, consciously or unconsciously, to create unrealistic situations, so it does not seem to me to be much of a tool for balancing; balance changes should arise from actual games, as balance changes affect actual games. Maybe it could be used to search for bugs, but bugs get filtered out pretty much automatically anyway, especially with a good and long beta process, by people noticing them and reporting them.

GoG Galaxy as the worth "social application" for this game

Srsly, all the time I played till Nilf were released I waited for magic button "friend list" or "add friend"

Later, I found one at GoG Galaxy, but it's so uncomfortable... Guess it even worse than Origin (for me*)

And now (after last content patch) I facing problem with plaing against people, who I cann't "find" at app search

Why not add damn "add last opponent" button right at game screen (or even at the end at much summary)?

I've played Wolfenstein ET for many years, and I am sick of "the mommy talkers" / internet warriors. One of the very appealing things about Gwent to me, is the absence of the ability to insult your opponent. I urge you to consider this at all times when dealing with Social Features. I think a lot of grown-ups will stop playing if there is no way to avoid insults.

#Liked. !Swiping right.

But for suggestion, maybe sticker emots? (a simple and small animation that pop up on your side). Those could be sold separately too.

Be3lzeBot;n9146970 said:
I've played Wolfenstein ET for many years, and I am sick of "the mommy talkers" / internet warriors. One of the very appealing things about Gwent to me, is the absence of the ability to insult your opponent. I urge you to consider this at all times when dealing with Social Features. I think a lot of grown-ups will stop playing if there is no way to avoid insults.

:wat:

So these "grown up" get hurt so easily by random strangers on the internet. I wouldn't call them grown ups especially if they stop playing for lame excuse like that.
If you don't interact with people there will be no one to insult you. I fail to see how social features can affect you if you don't even use it...

And that's how idea about "add friend buttom so I can play more against nice opponents" went to "let's find new ways to abuse your opponent"

Thx, 4RM3D, for redirecting my post to this swamp

Nice job

Top Bottom