Update 2.1 — Accessibility Features

+
"Full" DualSense support better be (at least) on par with PS5 (all haptics & holocalls through controller's speaker) cause the witcher 3 only has adaptive triggers and the lack of haptics really sucks.
And since it's PC, hopefully we can make use of Touchpad and Player LEDs to reflect in-game statuses, areas etc...

I just took the time to figure out how to get into an old email account so I could get into my gog account, because,

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Thank you for helping us all enjoy the game.

Still no option to have crates, weapons, food icons visible instead of having to always press Tab or Caps?
Still no possible chance of finding loot in random car boots?
Still no chance to get loot from knocking out or killing someone who is beating up someone else?
Still no fix on random disconnects (and no it's not my comp. Like many others, every other game works fine. It's only been happening since patch 2.01)

Most of the patch changes seem pointless such as Hud and reticle displays. But having a 'Snap To Target' aiming system introduced as well as removing timer on Breach Protocol minigame feels a back-step for a game like Cyberpunk 2077 as it removes urgency and subsequently any interest in playing as a hacker which many like to do. Perhaps it would've been better to make it more challenging with making the code tables bigger and perhaps adding some boobie-traps to timer penalties or bonuses depending on how well one does.

Last edited:
Could you add a custom layout for controller and the other features here? Or are they coming?

A game can't be fully accessible without full remapping.

Great additions otherwise.

I would love the option to customize every sound effect’s volumes separately: gunshots, explosions, vehicle noises, background sounds, and item pickups. I regret not having a PC to personally modify this. Nonetheless, I am eagerly anticipating the ongoing support for my all-time favorite game. Thank you sincerely for your hard work and dedication.

We can now remove decorative annoying hud elements, yet they decided for some reason to not give us a option to remove the human icon, located on the lower right side of the screen, and ppl are asking for years to remove it because it has no purpose, it only shows you when you are crouched or not, which is pointless, i dont understand the way these ppl think and why they ignore our feedback, they only pick and choose whatever they want, why you added in witcher 3 dynamic hud option for minimap etc, why you cant give us a option for dynamic hud on cyberpunk, a option to completely hide the hud and to tap the touchpad to bring it back, games years old like horizon zero dawn has this option.

But having a 'Snap To Target' aiming system introduced as well as removing timer on Breach Protocol minigame feels a back-step for a game like Cyberpunk 2077 as it removes urgency and subsequently any interest in playing as a hacker which many like to do.
Nope, they are optional features. Anyone who wants to play as a hacker with urgency, still can. Those who like the features can turn them on.

Why why why does CDPR refuse to give us a toggle for minimal rotation? Seriously the only thing I want.

Thank you very much for adding more accessibility futures to the game. However, there is still a very big accessibility bug in PC version of Cyberpunk2077. It does not work with windows magnifier (windows + "+"). Normally the magnified area should follow the curser. However, in current version the magnification area is stuck in the middle of the screen. Can you add a toggle to make the magnification area follow the cursor in-game ? or at least make it so that it is not stuck in the middle. i can document the problem and share more information if required.

Hi. I bought my copy of the game on GOG. I'm on the latest patch 2.1. I wanted to enjoy haptic feedback and adaptative triggers with my PS5 controller but it don't work. Just simple vibrations. How to activate it ? What to do ?

On Xbox
Sometimes weapons hover in the air when you eliminate enemies, but mainly the weapons from Barghest are dropping threw the steel floor on lookout structures, able to see them, but not pick them up.

Since there's no plan to add more romances, could you please add more joy toys around night city?
On Pc
-I've tried using the Appearance mod manger on the current joy toys, but during "scenes" ether the outfits on main characters or complete appearance on side characters/enemies change at random with each animation..

I would love to see an option for no tinnitus sounds! They're so harsh to me. The graphics and dialogue are enough to point out that there's a ringing sound - the sound itself isn't necessary (for me) and is always harsh
Post automatically merged:

Hi. I bought my copy of the game on GOG. I'm on the latest patch 2.1. I wanted to enjoy haptic feedback and adaptative triggers with my PS5 controller but it don't work. Just simple vibrations. How to activate it ? What to do ?
I saw on their regular patch page., they mentioned something with Steam. Maybe it will apply to GOG:
  • Added support for DualSense controllers. If you experience issues with the game freezing on Steam when the controller is connected after the game is already launched, please make sure to change PlayStation Controller Support in Steam settings to "Not Enabled" instead of "Enabled" or "Enabled in Games w/o Support".

First of all, thank you all so much for turning Cyberpunk 2077 into what it is now, I've been having a blast and can't wait to dive into PL and 2.1 (specially for the NCART system!!) in a couple of days!
Now, talking about the accessibility features, could a flashlight be considered into the update? Some areas of the game (even mission areas) are quite dark and make navigation and exploration troublesome. The Delamain garage for example, the area behind this little room overlooking the garage was too dark to spot immediately. Navigation beacon wasn't helping hah.
Flashlight please? Pretty please?
View attachment 11375395

Yup, this game definitely needs a flashlight option.
When it's dark people usually use their mobile phone, I find it unrealistic being a cyborg and not having access to light.

So many accessibility options.
But still lack basic FPS accessibility option.
Where Is toggle option for mouse aiming with right click?

Option to toggle aiming, toggle iron sight, my Godness 30000 patches and no toggle aim, i dont want to hold mouse 2 for aiming this Is such a basic feature pleaseeeee

Top Bottom