x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Keg Weekend is back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Keg Weekend is back!

Premium Keg Weekend is back! Until Monday (April 23rd, 12 PM CEST), all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. Get a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!

from saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by killbill8 View Post
      from saturday?
      From right now.

Comment

Yay

Comment

I thought I was gonna have to wait until Friday, the wait was killing me. Nice surprise.
          I do not know who the gentleman in my profile picture is, but he is holding a dog. I like dogs.

Comment

So i saved up all my ore and kegs to have 76 kegs in total for the premium weekend and fail to get a single gold card..... what are the chances of that? Surely there is a pity timer for at least 40 cards?

More than a little upset

Comment

I didn't expect the weekend to begin so soon, but thats not an issue. Thanks for making these events.

Comment

Originally posted by Atheris95 View Post
                So i saved up all my ore and kegs to have 76 kegs in total for the premium weekend and fail to get a single gold card..... what are the chances of that? Surely there is a pity timer for at least 40 cards?

More than a little upset
                They have already said there is no pity timer for kegs

Comment

I saved up 46 kegs and got 4 premium and 1 standard gold cards. What a time to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustyMcTrust View Post
                    I didn't expect the weekend to begin so soon, but thats not an issue. Thanks for making these events.
                    Thursday is little Friday

Comment

Just opened a keg and got a choice between 3 non-premium bronzes. Can someone explain me what's going on?

Comment

So the problem is, when choosing a premium card, it only shows how many premium copies of that card you have. I need to know how many total copies I have of each card, so I can pick the card I'm missing (or missing a set of.)

Comment

Originally posted by steve20 View Post
                          So the problem is, when choosing a premium card, it only shows how many premium copies of that card you have. I need to know how many total copies I have of each card, so I can pick the card I'm missing (or missing a set of.)
                          Nope, it shows both numbers. If you are getting only 1 it's because you are opening a normal keg (which also happened to me too and waiting for an answer from the devs).

Comment

Originally posted by DMaster2 View Post
                            Nope, it shows both numbers. If you are getting only 1 it's because you are opening a normal keg (which also happened to me too and waiting for an answer from the devs).
                            What's a "normal keg"?

Comment

Originally posted by steve20 View Post

What's a "normal keg"?
                              The keg you open usually. During premium events kegs you open are "special" in the sense that the last card is always premium.

Comment

Working...
                              X