x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

Join us live on Monday July 3rd, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We'll be talking about the upcoming Hotfix! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

Hot fix is incoming

Comment

Thank god! Monday i will restart playing.

Comment

The picture they use to post about it is the infamous bear too. I wonder what this could be about? hmmmm

Comment

Hmmm I don't think hotfix patches should need streams. They should just make fixes quickly and get them out. Was hoping we'd also get new cards, the game needs a bit more variety.

Comment

I hope it'll be about an upcoming patch. Considering that Gwent is in Beta, we should have regular patches.

Comment

I got 1400 MMR points out of these OP cards, I think I rode the wave long enough...

Comment

I hope they will not touch only bear but weather too.
                There are already varieties of SK withought bear that are OP.
                Also, hope for NG spy theme fixes to be again competitive & playable.

Comment

Before touching bear, they need to touch shield maidens. That's the number 1 priority in SK. That thing is better than most golds, you've gotta be kidding me. Anyone who play that thing is basically playing with 23 cards deck that include 5 good to excellent golds. How can SK players right now feel good when they win?
                  I heard they were changing something (fondamental?) in ST. I'm curious to hear that.
                  Last edited by Zefyris; 30-06-17, 22:31.

Comment

They're probably going to nilfgaard Hawker Healers and Elven Mercs, striking a mortal blow at the heart of the dwarf lovers and tree huggers .

Comment

Don't expect much. We need proper patches. A hotfix is just putting a bandaid in a gunshot wound. I'm guessing this will be an announcement of a proper patch, with some info revealed on what we'll get.

Hoping for a weather rework in the next patch.

Comment

Join us live on Monday July 3rd, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We'll be talking about the upcoming Hotfix! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by! Link to stream: https://www.twitch.tv/cdprojektred

Source
                        Last edited by R3V3RS3PARADOX; 30-06-17, 23:44.

My Suggestions | Highlander Mode | Active Graveyard Display

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Foxhounder View Post
                          Don't expect much. We need proper patches. A hotfix is just putting a bandaid in a gunshot wound. I'm guessing this will be an announcement of a proper patch, with some info revealed on what we'll get.

Hoping for a weather rework in the next patch.
                          Whatever puts bears (and possibly axemen and shieldmaidens) back to the Bronze league asap is fine in my book.

For the weather reword we'll probably have to wait the end of this season.
                          Francesca says: "Squeez me ivelya".
                          Any chance that "ivelya" is the ancient elven word for "breasts"?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zefyris View Post
                            I heard they were changing something (fondamental?) in ST. I'm curious to hear that.
                            Source or lie.

Comment

3 weeks to release a hotfix. Not bad, not bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X