Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

+
Laveley;n9046900 said:
Source or lie.

A dev posted this a while back in a "State of ST" topic: "We are looking into Scoia'tael especialy into the movement and mulligan archetypes. Also, moving forward we need to look into weather, since it's auto-include in a majority of the decks."

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

Join us live on Monday July 3rd, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We'll be talking about the upcoming Hotfix! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

Snake_Foxhounder;n9046650 said:
Don't expect much. We need proper patches. A hotfix is just putting a bandaid in a gunshot wound. I'm guessing this will be an announcement of a proper patch, with some info revealed on what we'll get.

Hoping for a weather rework in the next patch.

Didnt u got that last patch LUL, oh wait they did a lousy job the first time EHEH

I don't mind when they stream, very descriptive and informative. I thank them for taking the time 2 illustrate the changes...Hey..at least they care about the community and they are trying 2 c what works and what doesn't. Looking forward 2 it, probably won't watch it live, but definitely will watch it..
Seems like the Bear and weather are the main problem in the game right now, hopefully they make the right decisions and make the correction that are appropriate. Anyway..can't wait. Thanks.

I bet after the hotfix i will get the rating lost to Skellige op builds back and i will be rank 16 or more. I am 120-112 with NR and i donated a lot of rating trying to hit 2800 rating. I got max to 2730 couple times and now i am back to 2500. My last game i lost in the 3rd round vs Skellige Axe Weatherspam 232 - 3 or something was the final score. I am SURE it was not for nothing and the devs will give me 1 keg or something for being such a nice rating donator to so many Skellige players who want easy rating, because they can feel good in their life.

Let me guess. It's gonna feature 2 guys awkwardly reciting a list of +-1~2 str changes without any explanation as to why.

kaalev;n9054970 said:
Let me guess. It's gonna feature 2 guys awkwardly reciting a list of +-1~2 str changes without any explanation as to why.

My thoughts exactly.

:huh:

P.S. Always been curious about such decisions. How are they decide whether the unit's strength should be 6 or 7?

:hmm:

Last edited:
I'm ready for the patch :D. 30kegs are waiting to be smashed. I don't expect the patch much since it is just a hotfix; it is great to hear from the devs though.

Top Bottom