Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

+
Cair into > Mandrake buffed Jan Calveit > into vesemir> ointments and 2x bronze mages > viper witcher = 30+ points on the right target or Mahakm Ale

Hubert can hit 50+ points against consume (with bloody baron in the deck).

DRK3

Forum veteran
Sabrina, which hardly anyone uses, can be a +50 pt swing, but it requires a ton of setup, and i mean a TON.

You need to make the opponent concentrate all his units on 2 adjacent rows, the one behind cant be full, and needs to have a 1 pt unit for max effect. Then put Sabrina on the row forward, and use Geralt Aard to push her and the two biggest units on that row into the back one - sabrina will instantly die and all units will be 1 pt.

(EDIT) It wasnt i who found this strategy, but it was a chinese dude i have no clue what his name was, if i could i would give him the credit for the strategy, i know it blew me away when i saw it.

If we are talking tons of setup here's what I did in Practice the other day

I was playing NG spies. I had ALL engine units on the board, 6 Imperas

Then played this: Vilgefortz (kills 1 Vicovaro Medic) -> Rainfarn -> Joachim De Wett -> Vicovaro Medic -> Emissary -> Rot Tosser

That's 9 (Vil) - 1 (Vico killed) + 5 (Rainfarn) - 5 (Joachim) + 11 (Boosted Vicovaro) - 2 (Res'd Emisary) + 8 (Rot Tosser) and 3 spies played (De Wett, Cow Carcass, Emissary) so + 36 from Imperas for a total of 61 points on play and the cow carcass killed 5 STR 2 Spies the next turn for 10 more points so 71 :)

That means sending Ciri back into your deck 8 times (and pulling her out 8 times)! How can you consistently manage to do that?

I strengthen the hell out of her. Horn twice and Mandrake once.

Super fun deck to play. I wouldn't play it in ranked (much) but it's my favorite for casual. With good thinning and a little luck I am dropping 35-43 point cards multiple times in the last round.

Best Cerys i ever seen. insane decret 8point lugos+killed 13points knight + 19resurect
jebaited my removal with boats and greatswords. :)

Attachments

• cerys.jpg
    cerys.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 73
Back in Closed Beta I played a 120 odd point Dimeritium Bomb against an opponent :p

(For those who know what I am talking about, Opponent was playing the Henselt Margarita deck)

Back in Closed Beta I played a 120 odd point Dimeritium Bomb against an opponent :p

(For those who know what I am talking about, Opponent was playing the Henselt Margarita deck)

I played mostly Skellige in the CBT, and Dimeritium Bomb was constantly winning me games against weather decks and decks relying on green power. That card was insane, but it's good swings like that are no longer possible. Well, unless your opponent is Ocvist/NG handbuff and is rowstacking for some reason, and you have Geralt: Yrden.

I played mostly Skellige in the CBT, and Dimeritium Bomb was constantly winning me games against weather decks and decks relying on green power. That card was insane, but it's good swings like that are no longer possible. Well, unless your opponent is Ocvist/NG handbuff and is rowstacking for some reason, and you have Geralt: Yrden.

Oh yes, it was an absolute bloody lifesaver in the CBT. It's usefulness has waned a lot since though, that's true.

Geralt: Yrden takes up a gold slot, for pretty much only a body more pretty much. I've seen some people use it, though even those that do don't often win. And I am playing decks that rely heavily on boosts like Alchemy, Spies, Baseline Consume

Geralt: Yrden takes up a gold slot, for pretty much only a body more pretty much. I've seen some people use it, though even those that do don't often win. And I am playing decks that rely heavily on boosts like Alchemy, Spies, Baseline Consume

Yes, but a body is very important in a point based game (especially when you top deck going into R3), that's why Coral is much better than AC, and Schirru is much better than Scorch.

Anyway, both Bomb and Yrden are pretty much useless these days since nobody is rowstacking that much green power. Moreover, people rarely rely on boosted units as finishers.

Oh yes, it was an absolute bloody lifesaver in the CBT. It's usefulness has waned a lot since though, that's true.

That's not true, you should read the description. Yrden resets ALL cards, while dbomb resets only boosted cards on a row. I used Yrden in NG with Slave drivers and Knights...even if you reset only two 1 pts Knights, Yrden reaches 28 pts.

I've got a 180 points swing with Letho+Regis agains two very fat Vran that eated a lot of nekkers, that was my biggest point swing I believe.

I was losing by 150 points just before it, so i would to see my opponent face...

Caretaker -> Skjall -> Toad Prince -> Eats 18 point Nekker and draws a card :p

That's 33 points. Not that big as combos go but pretty consistent and pretty easy to pull off against non-GS SK. I pull it off every time against Veterans xD

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom