[PSA/Request] Card Effects not firing

+
[PSA/Request] Card Effects not firing

Lost 2 ranked matches today to this, so I putting out a request to anybody that can capture this happening on video (I'm not set up to record)

First time was Recon > Spotter... spotter failed to provide a selection, even thought a previous one had been played on a creature that was still revealed in hand
Second time was Canterella with 8 cards left in the deck, no draw

In neither case were any connection issues apparent (actually been a really good day and haven't seen any for anyone). The only thing that I can think that might be contributing is that I tend to play very quickly after my opponent.

If anyone can capture and report these or similar it would be greatly appreciated.

I've had the stuck card thing before, this isn't that AFAICT... that usually hangs the turn until the timer runs down... this just kept going like nothing was wrong. I'm adverse to filing bugs for things I can't detail, or provide evidence for... as a former QA I know those go in the circular file

Hmmm. Both of these might not be bugs:

Was the revealed unit gold? Spotters can't copy golds.

Was it your Cantarella? If your opponent played NG as well, and used his Cantarella in a previous round, he might've shuffled her back into your deck with Assire.

Nope, and Nope. the revealed creature in hand was already targeted by a previous spotter, andd yes it was MY Canterella

I just played a Beast at the end of my turn and it's supposed to increase by 2 if there are any higher power units on the battlefield, which there were. It was right near the end of my turn (I have a health condition that causes sleepiness and I have micro sleeps) but the timer didn't run out all the way and the card played rather than being destroyed.

Top Bottom