rokenz workshop

+
rokenz workshop

After the release of Geralt on the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2638/?
(alpha version, i'll of course continue to work on him) i decided its time to create my own thread for my upcoming projects.
I'll work simultaneously on both projects and share my progress here with you all.​

Triss
As close as possible to the E3 trailer.
(if you have not seen the teaser here, you may checkout my Geralt on nexusmods there you will find a screenshot)

Yenn
She gets 2 different versions. The first one will be concept art (VGX?)
The second version will be E3. Including new Hair and all that.

Nice! I prefer Geralt white and menacing, like previous games so I'm using another Geralt mod, but good effort is good and I'm looking forward to your next works!

Well yea its fine.. but the intention wasnt to look like vanilla Triss.
I was doing some random edits here and there and ended up with this.
Nothing bad about it but its not trailer triss, i just wanted to show something off ;> ill keep this version for myself.

Last edited:
rokenz;n9440271 said:
Well yea its fine.. but the intention wasnt to look like vanilla Triss.
I was doing some random edits here and there and ended up with this.
Nothing bad about it but its not trailer triss, j iust wanted to show something off ;> ill keep this version for myself.

well my crappy english it works just like crap, i want to say that i like that version.
you said "maybe i went too far" but i dont see it like that. :(

Last edited:
Nothing like this, as i said i went bit too far with this version but i happen to like it (guess played too much Witcher 2 last few days).
I streyed too far from the pictures. I found some days ago a good screenshot which helps alot because the Sword of Destiny trailer shows not that much.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/filedata/fetch?id=6707644

I'll have to start from the beginning again.

Yeah. Already have those but cant find anything Triss related except the trailer and picture i posted here.

Thank you anyway for trying. Triss will be alot of guessing and testing.
Yenn on the other hand wont. I have so much stuff which makes it easier.

Last edited:
GregorWladacz;n9445491 said:
I think there wasn't a really big change in triss afaik

I have to disagree slightly. There was some changes. Not on the same level as Yenn but still.

- face shape
- mouth
- nose slightly (very minor)
- textures obviously
- hair color

Top Bottom