Decreased number of civilians in Novigrad after finishing the game help

+
Decreased number of civilians in Novigrad after finishing the game help

Hello,

I just finished the game yesterday and I feel sad that this is the end :( good times pass quickly.

However, when I finished the main quest and went to Novigrad and other cities too I noticed that the number of civilians spawning in the cities is no where near as it was before beating the game, like there are areas completely empty, only soldiers and other shop keepers around, before completing the main quest there were crowds of people around that I had to bump into them while running around lol which made everything seem alive, I even entered the brothel, the one you meet with Yen in and it was completely empty!! and now I see just very few NPCs anywhere I go! For some reason they don't spawn in the same numbers like before, I see soldiers and other shop keepers but civilians are very few and makes the cities seem empty.

I have the complete edition on PS4. This bug is really annoying me. I want to know am I the only one experiencing this? I have the 1.50 patch...I don't understand is my game bugged or something?

I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining, the cities is quite empty now compared to before finishing the game.

Please could someone help me out.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Seeing less NPCs could have several reasons (for example it could be a measure to improve performance) but yeah, an empty brothel is definitely not how it's supposed to be.

You could reach out to CDPR support and ask them:
http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Not sure what's causing this issue. If the issue is a result of the last patch, then reinstalling the game might improve the situation. But hard to tell.

devivre;n10674771 said:
Seeing less NPCs could have several reasons (for example it could be a measure to improve performance) but yeah, an empty brothel is definitely not how it's supposed to be.

You could reach out to CDPR support and ask them:
http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Not sure what's causing this issue. If the issue is a result of the last patch, then reinstalling the game might improve the situation. But hard to tell.

I'm thinking of uninstalling the game and reinstalling and playing with the 1.3 patch and see what happens.

Top Bottom