x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contact for Support - please let us know!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

• Contact for Support - please let us know!

Dear All,

If you had encounter a bug or would like to make a suggestion please send us an e-mail on adventure_game@cdprojektred.com.

All the best
    Rafał

I am playing "The Witcher Adventure Game" on my iPad. The iPad is an "iPad Air".
    The iPad is using iOS 8.1.1. The game version is 1.0.2.

I was playing as triss, the magic girl. On my turn I had two actions to use but all the action buttons could not be used. Every time I tapped an action button it showed a red circle with the white X. And just said cancel. There was nothing I could do. I had to quit the game. This was very bad because there is no "save game feature". So I feel like I just wasted two hours of my time.

Please fix the bug and update the game with a "save game" feature!

Comment

Just to say the same thing happened once to me, playing as Geralt, on my pc/windows. However, there is now a save game feature, so I quit and saved, then re-entered with no further problems at all.
      It's a fun game!

Comment

​Hello I have a problem with the Witcher 3 doesn't start gives an error after patch 1.10Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1430): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1431): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1432): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1433): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1434): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1436): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1437): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1438): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1439): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1441): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1442): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1443): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1444): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1447): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1448): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1449): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1450): Cannotaccessprivateproperty 'minimapSettings' inclass 'CR4Game' here.

my system

Intel(R)_Core(TM)_i7-3770K_CPU_@_3.50GHz

operativnayamemory 8

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti

resolution 1920-1080

Comment

Hey Agnus, you are not in the right thread !

Comment

Hello, I bought the witcher adventure game on PC like a few days back to try the online experience, but I can't play online I get a message that says that I'm not , connected to GOG. contacted GOG support told me to disable the fire wall for the game still nothing !?

Comment

Originally posted by NB-DanTE
              contacted GOG support told me to disable the fire wall for the game still nothing !?
              Please, contact RED Support directly.
              'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

I've sent 2 emails to adventure_game@cdprojektred.com on 9/6/2016 and 21/6/2016 respectively.

Almost a month has passed since the first email and I have not receive a single reply yet.

I couldn't play online, now with the latest update I can't even launch the game :/

Had no issues playing the game when I tested the beta.

Comment

10 days later, still no reply to my emails or even this forum post...

Comment

Working...
                  X