x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error when i want to save the game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

• Error when i want to save the game!

When i try to save the game, it crashed! Please help me, i tried to run the game as an administrator, but this don't work...

Could this be of any help? http://steamcommunity.com/app/20900/...8291509607113/

Comment

I tried, but i can't find my the witcher folder in my document. I find only the witcher 2 folder... i tried to apply this in the steamapp, common, The Witcher Enhanced Edition folder, but don't work. I can't find the saves folder everywhere!

Comment

Can you use Windows search function to locate that file? I'm totally lousy with computers and specially gaming with those, so this is all just guessing.

Edit: Does it make any difference if you search THE Witcher or just Witcher?

Comment

Try looking in steam>userdata>your steam ID>20900 . There is a possibility there is 1 folder named remote and another labeled remote cache . If you have a remote folder the saves should be in there .

Comment

Working...
          X