Media, News & Previews Thread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is fanboying because he created some months ago videos which potentially could damage CDPR reputation as a studio, it was definitely BAD PR for Cd Projekt. Im suprised that he was invited by CDPR actually, and not blacklisted.

YongYea is one of the hardest YouTubers to please, so the fact that he's awestruck with what he saw is telling a lot.

Now, only MadQueen is the one left to tell us her opinion, so if she likes it, it's a guaranteed GotG.

YongYea is one of the hardest YouTubers to please, so the fact that he's awestruck with what he saw is telling a lot.

Now, only MadQueen is the one left to tell us her opinion, so if she likes it, it's a guaranteed GotG.
MadQueen said she got sick after 10 minutes, and thinks she wont be able to play the game at all :(

Why?
I've never expected CP2077 before late 2019 and 2020 wouldn't surprise me in the least.
A few years would be 2021, not late 2019 or 2020.

In what world does launching a marketing campaign 2-3 years before release make sense?

Call me crazy, but I'm expecting a release in Q2 2019.

They did with Witcher 3. :p

Eh? The game released in 2015, the big E3 reveal was in 2013. And the only reason it released so late is that it got delayed by 10-11 months in total. 2 years max. CDPR has said they learned their lesson this time, implying they aren't going to reveal the game before its closer to being finished, and they won't give a release date till its very close.

Neither do I, why I'm still betting on late 2019 early 2020.

Well, since Lis got the banhammer, how's about you and I make a bet? If it released in late 2019 or early 2020, I buy you the game. If I win, you buy it for me. :)

Eh? The game released in 2015, the big E3 reveal was in 2013. And the only reason it released so late is that it got delayed by 10-11 months in total. 2 years max. CDPR has said they learned their lesson this time, implying they aren't going to reveal the game before its closer to being finished, and they won't give a release date till its very close.
You're right it was just over 2 years. My math was off.

And I really hope they learnt their lesson. :)

Well, since Lis got the banhammer, how's about you and I make a bet? If it released in late 2019 or early 2020, I buy you the game. If I win, you buy it for me. :)
Tempting, but being fixed income it'll take me months to save enough to by myself a copy much less two ... unless you don't mind waiting 3-6 months after release to get your copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom