Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

+
If this has been already posted, plz ignore it.

Prime1 Studio will also release "Toad Prince". Details of product is here (Prime1 Studio Japanese Homepage).

Edit
I have just noticed that this "Toad Prince" seems to be shipped to Japan Only. Be careful if you'd love to purchase it.

Last edited:
pinoko;n7453440 said:
If this has been already posted, plz ignore it.

Prime1 Studio will also release "Toad Prince". Details of product is here (Prime1 Studio Japanese Homepage).

Edit
I have just noticed that this "Toad Prince" seems to be shipped to Japan Only. Be careful if you'd love to purchase it.

He looks so gross.....In a good way of course! I LOVE it! :D

Yennefer statue is announced:
PMW3-06: Yennefer of Vengerberg (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

“I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.”

Prime 1 Studio and CD PROJEKT RED are proud to present PMW3-06: Yennefer of Vengerberg from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Yennefer of Vengerberg is a sorceress who lived in the capital city of Aedirn. She was the youngest member of the Brotherhood of Sorcerers and later the Lodge of Sorceresses attempted to recruit her. She is the love of the witcher Geralt of Rivia and a mother figure to Ciri, a former royal advisor to king Demavend of Aedirn and a close friend of Triss Merigold. Sculpted in approximately 22 inches tall, standing with a slayed Forktail at her feet.

Statue feature:
- Size approximately 22 inches tall [(H)55cm (W)41cm (L)39cm]
- High-Quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect

Exclusive version:
- One (1) Switchable alternate magic spells

Retail Price: $699 US

Edition Size:
Exclusive: 500
Regular: 1000

- Prototype samples shown
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

More photos are on official Prime 1 FB profile at:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Prime1St...75315249181780

Edit:

updated first page with official statues pre-order links: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...tcher-3-licence-collectible-statues#post62043

Last edited:
Managed to grab all the exclusives so far, with the exception of the Toad Prince. I had Geralt on waitlist but his statue finally converted!
It's expensive but having them all spread out with flex-payments makes it much easier on the wallet.
Looking forward to securing Ciri when her pre-orders go live.
I heard that Prime1 studio was planning on releasing a 1/3 scale line, is that still in the works?

Targaryen;n8994370 said:
I heard that Prime1 studio was planning on releasing a 1/3 scale line, is that still in the works?

The latest news from Prime 1 FB group is that they decided to focus only to 1/4 line

They also released a teaser for another statue:

Uma and Yennefer with her alternative outfit statue

Wow... the Skellige Undvik Armor statue is so awesome.
Guess it's inevitable now for them to do The School Of The Wolf next.
Wolf armor is my fav ingame. Eveytime I play my NG+, Wolf armor is Geralt default armor,
together with Aerondight and Hen Gaidth. When the Wolf Armor becomes available,
highly very likely, I will get it. Have to see the design of the statue in it's entirety first.
But yeah, highly very likely...

Damn, Gilthoniel, those statues are so majestic and are so detailed. I don't think my money can stand any longer on my saves, I have to buy at least 1 for me. Thank you for showing us more!

Top Bottom