Проблема с загрузкой в игре

+
Проблема с загрузкой в игре

В 5 главе после того как я убиваю кащея, иду дальше дохожу до следующей встречи с Яведом, все норм.
Но после того как я убил 2-х рыцарей-мутантов у меня экран становится черным и все. Играет музыка но ни слов ни картинки нет. Что мне делать
версия игры 1.4.5
windows 7 максимальная
AMD phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHz
4,00 ГБ
GeForce GTX 550 Ti

I'm sorry; I cannot read or write Russian, so I have to use English.

Your game is stuck in Act 5, after you have killed the Koshchey, talked to Azar Javed, and killed the two Greater Brothers; after that, you should be teleported to Azar Javed's laboratory to fight him. But instead your game goes black at that point.

Does it do this every time, or just once? If you replay from your most recent save, does it do it again?

I've seen the game stall like this occasionally, on the transition from action to a cutscene. But for me, it does not repeat; if I go back and replay from my most recent save, I get through.

It's probably a problem between the player used for cutscenes and the graphics driver. But finding out which graphics driver version will be most stable in that situation can be tedious. You should probably try the latest nVidia driver (320.49 WHQL) first.

Драйвера обновлены. У меня последнее сохранение прямо перед 2 рыцарями. Я сколько раз все перезагружал и ничего. Все время одно и то же. А жалко игру пройти то хочется.

prespeshnik said:
Драйвера обновлены. У меня последнее сохранение прямо перед 2 рыцарями. Я сколько раз все перезагружал и ничего. Все время одно и то же. А жалко игру пройти то хочется.

[Google Translate]
Drivers are updated. I last saved right in front of two knights. How many times I rebooted everything and anything. All the time the same. And it is a pity to go through the game you want.

Try going back to the most recent save before that, one that is not in the laboratory. What I'm trying to do by that is cause the game to load in a place that is not the one where the cutscene starts.

там много сохранений у лаборатории. Просто я сначала пошел туда без доспехов ворона. Могу попробовать начать от того как расколдовать Адду. Так норм?

prespeshnik said:
там много сохранений у лаборатории. Просто я сначала пошел туда без доспехов ворона. Могу попробовать начать от того как расколдовать Адду. Так норм?

Translation:
I have a lot of save files at the laboratory. I simply went there without Raven's armor. I can try again to lift a curse from Adda. Is it OK?

Top Bottom