[SPOILERS!] Where do Lambert et al. go after Kaer Morhen?

+
-Spoilers-

After the battle at kaer morhen and Vesimir dies, who is left?
Keira stays around to provide alchemy supplies. I thought she left off into the sunset with Mr. Lambert. Where is Eskel? I've read that someone has said that Dandelion's entries are inaccurate on this subject. I've already forgotten what happens after the fight and what Eskel says as for where he goes.

Anyhow, who is keeping the fires lit? How are they burning into the night, even inside the keep? Who is tending to the crumbling keep?

Last edited by a moderator:
-Spoilers-
After the battle at kaer morhen and Vesimir dies, who is left?
Keira stays around to provide alchemy supplies. I thought she left off into the sunset with Mr. Lambert. Where is Eskel? I've read that someone has said that Dandelion's entries are inaccurate on this subject. I've already forgotten what happens after the fight and what Eskel says as for where he goes.

Anyhow, who is keeping the fires lit? How are they burning into the night, even inside the keep? Who is tending to the crumbling keep?

Well, I'd imagine...they get back to business. This wasn't really their fight. Despite the insane circumstances that resulted in the battle of Kaer Morhen, there are still people suffering from monster troubles, power struggles that the Lodge tries to manipulate to avoid or mitigate wars, and everyone needs to make a living in order to eat.

Kind of the harsh reality of life. One minute, you're involved in sweeping issues that affect society at large, spearheading a movement to achieve the impossible. The next minute, it's all over, and you realize you need to mow the lawn.

So, short answer: They don't "go" anywhere. Life goes on.

I'm assuming you mean after the main quest of Wild Hunt is completed, as finishing that would, game-wise, sends the player back in time to a point just before the events of the final battle.
I last played Wild Hunt some time ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy. But I do seem to recall that Eskel left KM for some other place, never to return.
Lambert hooks up with Keira Metz if you convinced her to go to KM instead Radovid during her quest. Although I suspect it's a glitch (she stays at KM after the battle, you can trade with her for alchemical supplies but there's no way to get back into the castle if you do) one could say that since she's at KM Lambert ought to be around too. But they would be alone at KM. And Lambert is nowehere to be seen.
OTOH if Keira is not at KM, and if Lambert is alive after the battle, I would say that like Eskel he would leave.
Letho is nowhere to be found even if you suggest he stay, after the battle.

Yenn, Ciri and Triss have their own epilogues.

Top Bottom