Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
Audi RSQ, 2004 (i-Robot)
Audi RSQ 2004.jpg

BMW 633CSi, 1976 (Back to The Future)
BMW 633CSi 1976.jpg

Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor, 1986 (The Wraith)
Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor 1986.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio, 2019
When I originally saw the Cyberpunk trailer I thought that Lamborghini's Terzo Millennio would go great in the Cyberpunk Game.
Lamborghini Terzo Millennio 2019.jpg

Rolls-Royce 103EX Concept, 2016

Rolls Royce 103EX Concept 2016 2.jpg

Last edited:
2020 was spread across multiple sourcebooks however, so its not exactly comparable. I think the 29 vehicle base models will be plenty.
I also think the number seems small.

I would expect at least 50 base models for an open world AAA game.
Mafia 3 had about 60.
LA Noire had around 60-80. (there were some with very slight differences)

But I think this can be rectified through future updates and DLCs.

I also think the number seems small.

I would expect at least 50 base models for an open world AAA game.
Mafia 3 had about 60.
LA Noire had around 60-80. (there were some with very slight differences)

But I think this can be rectified through future updates and DLCs.
A lot of the vehicles from those games had that much, but many were similar and/or were variations of the same vehicle. E.g. a civilian sedan vs the police version of said sedan. One company truck vs another company truck, same model of truck. The game has stated to have 29 base models of vehicles, but as we've seen those variants can be wildly different, from nomad modified cars to police variants of vehicles to a range of civilian vehicles, corp vehicles etc.

For example, and I may be mistaken, but this appears to be a variant, perhaps a base variant of truck:
1601823034219.png

While this coroner truck appears to be a variation of it:
1601823056233.png

Similar design, the hubcaps of the weels appear to be the same, only the coroner version has 6 wheels, a modified cab and a rear compartment. They may not be the same vehicle, but this is what I imagine is meant by many variations of vehicle. In practice, I'd expect the working total of vehicles to be much larger than 29 when we consider how different the variations can be.

I love the style of old cars everyone is posting. I also want to see some classy old timers like these:

Ford Thunderbird
FordThunderbirdRed.jpg

Mercedes SL 300 Gullwing

1601850753620.png

Rolls-Royce Corniche
1601851041776.png

And one to fit in with the "synthwave/80's" theme:

Lamborghini Miura
1601851181977.png

1601851575329.png

Miura with alternative rear:
1601851502773.png

Guest 4416959

Lamborghini Veneno

Attachments

• 2013-lamborghini-veneno-33.jpg
    2013-lamborghini-veneno-33.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 59
Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people)

Yugo GT 5000 Concept/Render (Kriez Zec Hatchback)
1602187918893.png

"Popular in third world countries and certain parts of America, the Zec Hatchback is the revival and much needed redesign of what was once the world's worst car. The Zec is now just as reliable as any other cheap economy car while being slightly stylish and sporty. It also has a small fanbase filled with tuners who love making their Zecs one of a kind."

2015 VW XL1 (Volksrad GS800)
1602188368186.png

"Don't let this Volksrad's sporty looks and scissor doors fool you, this car is about as slow as a three legged cow. However, what the GS800 does offer is some of the greatest gas mileage you can ever get out of a car. How much milage? Does about 240 miles to the gallon sound good to you?"

1987 VW Golf GTI (Volksrad Tulip)
1602188880372.png

"A gas sipping hatchback with plenty of pep. The Tulip has also been successful in rally championships for a few decades now."

2005 Jeep Hurricane Concept (Thorton Bounder)
1602189137333.png

"The Thorton Bounder is a very popular offroader that people never really take offroad. The Bounder is quick in a straight line and can crawl up rocks pretty quickly thanks to it's massive V8 engine, but it is much more fragile then it looks, and you are constantly exposed to the elements."

The Desesperados: (Cars sold for only a couple thousand eddies out in the Badlands. They may look beaten or very strange, but the wandering Nomad who sells them guarantees that he hasn't and never will sell a car that doesn't run like a champ.)

1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 (Thorton Homelite Classic)
1602190163664.png

"This old land yacht may not be the fastest car I got for sale, but I can assure you that it is one of the toughest. Hell, I've seen some guy throw one of these things down a small cliff and it still ran just fine... with a few modifications and repairs of course."

1947 Buick Special Sedan "Polecat No. 7" (Villefort Regius Classic)
1602190869847.png

"This is one mean mother of a car. If it's monolithic size isn't intimidating enough, you could always point the roof mounted anti-aircraft gun at whoever is following you. I'm sure they'll run off with their tails between their legs and a brick of dung in their pants."

1970 Chevrolet Camaro Custom (Quadra Thoroughbred Menace)
1602191169854.png

"If I ever had to use a car to sum up what Nomads are, this modified Thoroughbred would be my choice every single time. There's very few cars out in the Badlands that are in better condition then this black beauty, but I know that'll unfortunately change sooner rather then later."

1967 Chevrolet El Camino "Brimstone" (Quadra Mamba Savior)
1602191373535.png

"This old pickup use to belong a insane religious nut a long time ago. Rumor has it he killed people he deemed "sinners" in order to help them repent for their actions, whatever that means. You won't need to worry about that guy though, he vanished off the face of the Earth a long time ago. I must say, while I don't agree with his actions, I really do admire that guy's taste in cars."

Last edited:
The Desesperados: (Cars sold for only a couple thousand eddies out in the Badlands. They may look beaten or very strange, but the wandering Nomad who sells them guarantees that he hasn't and never will sell a car that doesn't run like a champ.)

Lada Niva Monster Truck (Perun Komandir)
1602440878004.png

"This Vodka fueled monstrosity is perfect for traversing the badlands with a couple of friends. She can handle jumps and rough terrain like a pro."

Lada 2106 Custom Rat Rod (Perun Myatezhnik)
1602441209550.png

"This old 1569 was pulled from a junkyard and rebuild into a one of a kind speed demon. This car may not live long, but I can guarantee that you will enjoy every second of it's life while blasting hardbass out of the massive subwoofers in the trunk."

1969 GAZ Chaika 13 (принц Титан)
1602441496706.png

"The принц Титан use to be a limousine for those who were more equal then others, but now belongs to the Nomads who have more eddies then others. This V8 powered tank on wheels will get you to wherever you want to go, provided it doesn't fall apart on the way there."

Custom Peterbilt Hot Rod "Piss'd Off Pete" (Grumpy Griffin)
1602442228630.png

"People will just turn anything into a hot rod these days, huh? What started out in life as a Griffin Semi Truck has now been turned into a nitrous snorting, asphalting destroying, mean mother of a truck. You won't be setting any landspeed records, but you will be able to run away from most of the cars other Nomads have."

Street Racers: (Modified cars for those who love driving fast and living on the edge while laughing right in death's face)

1984 Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor Concept (Quadra Mare RS)
1602442596290.png

"Only a handful of Mares were ever built, making them favored by collectors. However, one of those Mares are raced on a almost daily basis on the outskirts of Night City, but no one has ever seen the face of the man who drives it."

1984 Bugatti Type 105 Concept (Rayfield Combattant GT)
1602443182627.png

"The Combattant GT is Rayfield's attempt to enter the street racing scene by making a car as sporty as it is luxurious. Despite being very power and responsive, it is one of the heaviest sports cars you will ever find. There's a reason as to why most race cars don't have luxurious equipment."

1995 Chrysler Alantic Concept (Villefort Arrow GTL)
1602443521145.png

"Being quite possibly one of the ugliest luxury cars ever built, the Arrow GTL was Villefort's attempt to make a affordable luxury car. It may not have as many features as a Rayfield, but because of it's affordable price and tremendous amounts of power, it's been seen as a bit of a underdog on the racing circuit."

2020 Milan Red (Mahler Slingshot)
1602443715718.png

"This Austrian Supercar is just as fast, if not faster, then the competition. However, it's durability is a bit of a concern, so maybe you shouldn't drive this car like you stole it, even if you did."

Last edited:
Chevrolet FNR Concept, 2015
Chevrolet FNR Concept 2015.jpg

Citroen SM, 1972

Citroen SM 1972.jpg

Whether it's Citroen's SM or DS it can be seen in almost every futuristic film

Local Motors Rally Fighter, 2014

Local Motors Rally Fighter 2014.jpg

This mean all-terrain machine would look great in the desolate landscapes of Night City.

Mercedes-Benz X196R 2040 Streamliner, 2016

Mercedes-Benz X196R 2040 streamliner 2016.jpg

This fantastic looking prototype looks like it was designed for the streets of the crazy Night City in Cyberpunk's 2077 universe.

Suzuki Falcorustyco, 1985

Suzuki Falcorustyco 1985.png

Frankly, I don't care about the cars at all. I want to see some tracked vehicles! Give me some tanks!

Or at least heavily armed AFV's....

doktor_fleck made a request Yesterday for tracked vehicles so i found one that could be adjusted to suit the Cyberpunk 2077 universe, plus one of my own creation and some extra's that would look great in this Cyberpunk world

Ford Marmon-Herrington Half Track, 1936

Ford Marmon-Herrington half track 1936 Ver2.png

I could see this vehicle being modified and brought forward to 2077 specs.

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Custom (Lower class, more aggressive spec)
Cyberpunk Miev Car.png

I wanted to have a go at making a very underwhelming modern car more aggressive this is the result

Bentley EXP 100 GT Concept, 2019
Bentley EXP 100 GT Concept 2019.jpg

Futuristic Concept car that would look fantastic in the over the top future of Cyberpunk 2077

Honda Turbo II, 1982
Honda Turbo II 1982.jpg

This cool little 80s car would go great up against the other small commuter car currently in Cyberpunk 2077 and i'd believe after they modify this car it would look awesome.

Parker Brothers Concepts Neutron, 2018
Parker Brothers Concepts Neutron 2018.jpg

This is a custom electric motorcycle designed to look like the bike from "TRON".

Last edited:
Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style)

1980 Ducatti 900ss (Razzo Skate)
1602615075720.png

"The Skate is an inexpensive, simple and very light bike. Perfect for beginners."

Bugatti Type 100M Render (Rayfield Javelot)
1602615210562.png

"The Javelot is a Motorcycle built by a rather unexpected manufacture. Advertised as the quickest, most luxurious, and expensive Motorcycle in Night City, the Rayfield Javelot is a motorcycle for only the most wealthiest of riders."

1992 Kawasaki ZR400 "Bosozoku" (Yaiba SB50 Gyangu)
1602615676301.png

"Designed with popular Japanese motorcycle modifications from the 1980s and 90s, this special version of the SB50 was Yaiba's attempt to appeal to both rebellious bike riders and people who simply like weird looking bikes. The SB50 Gyangu is also Yaiba's third cheapest bike on the market."

Monotracer (Yaiba XRE)
1602619448924.png

"What started out as a concept design drawn on a napkin in a coffee shop has turned into one of Yaiba's best selling motorcycles. With a enclosed cabin, gyroscope stabilizers, and retractable stability wheels for slow speed cruising, the XRE is a motorcycle that your overprotective mother will actually let you own."

1971 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom Chopper (Brennan Vasteel)
1602619987655.png

"The Vasteel is the most popular motorcycle on the market with Nomads due to it's comfortable seat and riding position, cheap cost, and vast amount of aftermarket parts. You can bet that no two Vasteels will look exactly the same, but will all be as equally well built. However, it should be warned that the Vasteel is no speed demon, so don't expect to outrun any rival Nomads with a simple twist of the throttle."

2007 Suzuki Boulevard M109R (Yaiba Uppercut)
1602622058157.png

"The Yaiba Uppercut is a strange creation, having the appearence of a cruiser, yet the performance of a sports bike. No one knows how Yaiba managed to make a bike like this fast enough to keep up with some of it's own crotch rockets, but riders everywhere hope that Yaiba keeps making the Uppercut for years to come."

"The Beast" Offroad Scooter (Yaiba Lassa)
1602622345490.png

"The Yaiba Lassa is a offroad spec electric scooter that's mostly given to children and teenagers as a Christmas or Birthday present by their rich parents. It may not look durable and costs about as much as a fancy dinner in the most expensive steak house in town, but rest assure that the Lassa is more then capable of handling rough terrain or going down a flight of stairs."

2018 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (Brennan Granov)
1602623272613.png

"An aesthetically pleasing though unremarkable trike. Popular with those who want to ride a motorcycle but have no idea how to balance."

Ducati 998 (Razzo Trinity)
1602623903312.png

"The Trinity may not be the fastest bike Razzo has to offer, but it's entry level price and superb handling makes it a great sports bike for beginner riders and daredevils."

2016 Suzuki GSX-RR (Yaibai Gixxer Race Spec)
1602625252640.png

"Only legal on the race track, the Gixxer Race Spec was designed to go through corners as fast as possible for hours at a time. The Race Spec doesn't even come with a headlight, so I would take care if you decide to ride this bike once the sun goes down."

Continuing the topic, look at this, still think that there are not enough cars?

Pretty much yes. After spending about 2 hours analyzing NCW4 and the link you gave, I think I can now look at any CP2077 video footage and have a pretty good idea of the manufacturers and models. There are not that many. Its one of those "cannot unsee it" moments.

I can see that Nomad lifepath V starts with a Thorton Galena, that Dexter Deshawn drives around in a Chevillon Thrax, that the armored cruiser Stout shows up to meet V with is a Chevillon Emperor. Entropism style poster? Makigai Maimai. Neomilitarism poster? Chevillon Thrax. Kitsch poster? Villefort Alvarado. Neokitcsh poster? Rayfield Aerondight. Etc etc.

This is 2 variations of the same car.

Looks pretty different, right?

Yeah, both are Quadra type-66.
(although I do love that by default it has exactly 666 horsepower :LOL: Sounds like the car Im gonna drive )

Last edited:
Top Bottom