Unable to pick up cards

+
I think I skipped those in my run because I couldn't figure out how to pick them up. I spent a couple minutes moving toward a different item later on from different directions. While ducking, jumping toward it, sliding, etc. Eventually I button mashed the pick-up key at the right time and got it. You could maybe try something similar with the cards.

I had the same problem, but not with all cards, the one in the top of the radio tower at the beginning and one in the first quest, inside the apartments that we fight the first enemies.

Yeah.. I've come across several things I can't pick up.. but it's just junk to sell so I'm assuming / hoping it's not that important.

Yes, I'm finding there's a number of cards or paper looking items that I can't pick up. Some I can see and can't interact with. Others are clearly "in the floor" and just badly placed.

Same, thankfully they're not needed, but it's annoying. Also some small things seems like the hitbox aiming at them is off.

Me too! Only bug I've noticed so far mercifully (granted I'm only a few hours in).
There are two more bug's in the Nomad starting area.

Can't access this recording, it flashes as can be seen but no prompt.

Can't pick up this item from the machine. If using the machine next to it then the item that drops from that machine can be picked up.

And here is the tower, just for completion sake. :p

And here is a couple more, incase a dev or someone that can forward it to them, looking in this thread.

Right outside of V's apartment, at the machine. There is also something to the right when exiting the apartment, on the floor, no picture though.

And this is a floor below.

Same issue. Were you all playing on the nomad origin? Also are those cards just junk to throw away I am a compulsive completion-est but I can let it go if its just junk. Also on that same tower on the second level are two pieces of paper that I can't pick up. The writting on one says its a contract or something.

Last edited:
There are two more bug's in the Nomad starting area.

Can't access this recording, it flashes as can be seen but no prompt.

Can't pick up this item from the machine. If using the machine next to it then the item that drops from that machine can be picked up.

And here is the tower, just for completion sake. :p

And here is a couple more, incase a dev or someone that can forward it to them, looking in this thread.

Right outside of V's apartment, at the machine. There is also something to the right when exiting the apartment, on the floor, no picture though.

And this is a floor below.
I can tell you how to pick up a few of those. try not putting the item in the middle of your screen. like aim away from where you would think.

Same issue. Were you all playing on the nomad origin? Also are those cards just junk to throw away I am a compulsive completion-est but I can let it go if its just junk. Also on that same tower on the second level are two pieces of paper that I can't pick up. The writting on one says its a contract or something.

I am also playing the Nomad and could not pick up the cards at the radio tower. Later I found some cards lying around the trailers and could pick them up. Seems like its just junk to sell later.

I noticed I cant pick up things some things as well, not cards but just every now and again something will have the pick up icon but cant get it.

I've had to sit there and move around a bit to find the "sweet spot" to be able to grab stuff.
I can tell you how to pick up a few of those. try not putting the item in the middle of your screen. like aim away from where you would think.
I were moving around the cursor but had no luck. Guess the sweet spot on some of the items are very, very tight then. I try the one at the apartment again, since I'm close to it still.

Top Bottom