Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
My first V. Nomad start.
photomode_10122020_200709.png

New V. (started over) Corpo start.
photomode_12122020_003452.png

photomode_12122020_003002.png

I made a corpo V who looked like a total dweeb, but when I saw where the story went, and saw I was an arasaka corpo at the start (and couldn't stop laughing when I looked into a mirror)... well, I remade him. And then I level grinded like crazy to get gorilla arms before even doing the first real mission. Very happy with him! :)
unknown.png
unknown (1).png

VERY MINOR SPOILER REGARDING ROMANCE DETAIL WITH JUDY DOWN IN THE IMAGE/STORY I ATTATCHED. HOW EVER. ITS MINOR AND IF YOU HAD A LIKING AND MISSION TO MAKE JUDY YOUR GF, AS I DID EARLY ON, THEN YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIA TINY TINY DETAIL BUT I HAVE TO POINT IT OUT.
pst: you'll miss more from skipping the story of the attached image than what you will from the spoiler mentioned.. do as you wish ^^

Put a short story together from suitable screenshots I have. Had something else in thought when I took the screenshots of Male V but they did come to a funny use.

Attachments

• v romance judy.jpg
    v romance judy.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 258
Never had this much fun with a photo mode before lol

Although it is a start, the photomode can be improved an awful lot.

- no mantis blades??
- Weapons don't have aiming pose, just a resting/ready pose. Its superduper difficult to create action scenes if youre aiming at the floor. I picked up a Heavy machinegun, but cant create a rambo pose since I can only aim at the floor.
- Add possibility to put the character in front of a sticker.
- Let us move camera closer to the characters to get proper close-ups
- Should let us do a wheelie with a motorcycle.

If you direct V to look at the camera, she aims right to the camera.

You can adjust the FOV and get really, really close as well.

Basically just pressed the character randomizer like 5 times and went with that.

I played around with that as well. With males I was quite happy with a lot of the results.. with females not as much but I did get a few good ones. I copied down a few of the settings for characters so that I could remake them later. Sure would be cool if there was a 'save character button.' I'd have a ton of them just saved up and ready to go.

Top Bottom