[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this doesn't make any sense, and I really hope that this is just something wrong with the censorship toggle.

At the start of the game, when you get to your apartment, and before you sleep, you can take off clothes and see everything. It happened two times out of three I tried. Then after you sleep, that's it. It's underwear time.
Still a thing by the way.

alright, but also keep 1.04 version too, because you will need to compare it to 1.05.
I'm only testing the prelaunch build version of the game from 12 days ago for now. I will try the 1.04 on my other computer and compare between 1.04 to 1.05.

I'm checking an old gameplay from the 9th december, so a day before actual game release and before 1.03 patch i think. Gameplay is from an italian guy but i can say that at 02:16:25 you can just see that underwear was already applied in game, at 04:03:40 holographic stripper with just pasties on buttocks. When full nudity was actually possibile in game if just a pre-release version hadn't it ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/831071457?filter=archives&sort=time

the nude filter is probably on here, there will hardly be any videos on the net that show the unfiltered scenes.

Unfortunately, I don't have any consoles, but if you play CP2077 on consoles without patch, is everything uncensored there?
maybe someone can test it.

You are doing gods work my good sir
After I load up the prelaunch version and run my saved game, if it lets me. I will let you know how much has changed from my point of view.
Tomorrow or later today I will load version 1.04 on my 2nd laptop and compare between that and 1.05.
I will keep you posted, not sure if my other laptop will allow me to reverse back to patch 1.04. Or would it had to have been pre downloaded for me to access that download?
Basically, can anyone with GOG version, access the older versions, even if they bought the game after launch day?
I see a total of 4 versions on my GOG launcher and I have un ticked auto updates.

This was 100% last minute and intentional. I could put together a link list of many pre-release youtubers who said things like. "There are A LOT of boobies/breasts." "everyone was talking about how in their review copy they could FEEL this was a very new and different game in the amount of nudity." They would say how it majorly contributed to the world. CDPR themselves said they wanted this.

I won't say who or how but this can only be because a group who hold much potential profit told CDPR they want this changed or else.

Picture this: you have the most hyped game coming out in one week. You know its very buggy and all hands are on deck to fix problems and bugs...

Do you allocate time and energy to make last minute changes to add clothing and assets across the game and to censor a major selling feature???
No.
You do not... Unless it will probably cost you much more to not quickly make sweeping censorship changes.

Simple cost benefit analysis.

After I load up the prelaunch version and run my saved game, if it lets me. I will let you know how much has changed from my point of view.
Tomorrow or later today I will load version 1.04 on my 2nd laptop and compare between that and 1.05.
I will keep you posted, not sure if my other laptop will allow me to reverse back to patch 1.04. Or would it had to have been pre downloaded for me to access that download?
Basically, can anyone with GOG version, access the older versions, even if they bought the game after launch day?
I see a total of 4 versions on my GOG launcher and I have un ticked auto updates.
1.05 is not even out though.

I will get back to you, re downloading my prelaunch version now.
But yes, tons of stuff was covered up and patched without warning or notice. I mean TONS!
I don't think it's possibile to play an old version but from what i see in that video gameplay underwear that was the first thing to be noticed seems to be just here in pre release version.
Post automatically merged:

the nude filter is probably on here, there will hardly be any videos on the net that show the unfiltered scenes.

Unfortunately, I don't have any consoles, but if you play CP2077 on consoles without patch, is everything uncensored there?
maybe someone can test it.
He is playing without nude filter, he says it in the gameplay and can be seen at the beginning, customization menu hasn't genital covered up like with filter ON.

The only off-line installer
Not sure, can other people re download their original game? Before the patches.
As the game was intended.
The only off-line installer version I can download is 1.03, which is 104GB. 1.04 patch must be downloaded afterwards. 1.03 already had strippers covered up more than regular NPC's, which was pretty ridiculous to see, to be honest. Regular civilians were less prudish than some strippers? Made no sense to me and fired the alarm of censorship.

The only off-line installer

The only off-line installer version I can download is 1.03, which is 104GB. 1.04 patch must be downloaded afterwards. 1.03 already had strippers covered up more than regular NPC's, which was pretty ridiculous to see, to be honest. Regular civilians were less prudish than some strippers? Made no sense to me and fired the alarm of censorship.
Which launcher?
I'm on GOG's launcher with auto updates turned off now.
I am almost done downloading the prelaunch game from it.
Be back soon...

Which launcher?
I'm on GOG's launcher with auto updates turned off now.
I am almost done downloading the prelaunch game from it.
Be back soon...
Both in gog.com and the Gog Galaxy application I can only download 1.03 offline installers. Maybe this is due the fact that my version is retail, so I didn't have access to the game prior 1.03.

Both in gog.com and the Gog Galaxy application I can only download 1.03 offline installers. Maybe this is due the fact that my version is retail, so I didn't have access to the game prior 1.03.
Doesn't let you click down under 1.03?
I had to click more, underneath to access the other 2 pre builds.
Also in the current patch of the game I am not seeing a censorship or nudity filter anymore, just me? perhaps I'm not seeing it.

Last edited:
Alright, tested Version Build_3209660Change_4150348_Preload and it took me to the screen saying it's not the right date to play it...
Trying the other preload version, downloading right now.
Will update on that and so on.

They advertised this game as adult (the 2 year old 48 min demo even suggested 1 night stands) to take away what we paid for with out our control is not fair, I've been playing on Series X so pretty much 0 problems with gameplay but this censored stuff after the game is out making me consider refunding and with the controversy of this censorship and the removing of games that China doesn't like from their store I don't think I'll ever buy a game from them at full price again I've lost trust.
In my opinion there is a easy fix for the nudity put a downloadable nudity add on for the game like Conan Exiles did, it could add another option in the settings so there would be 3 choices for the nudity censor
1. off ( full nudity no censorship and all adult themes put back)
2. medium ( the half censored stuff with have now from off)
3. on ( full censorship).
Also with the downloaded off option children NPCs will be fully deactivated so that shouldn't be a problem for the rating boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom