Hotfix 1.05

+
Please tell me you're working on the Legendary Clothing Shop Blueprint Bug. It sucks speccing into crafting knowing you can't get Legendary Clothing Blueprints from shops.

For those wondering it's the bug where when you first enter a New Clothing Shop and it spawns Legendary Blueprints only once. This means after 100s of resets and regardless of level/streetcred you will not be able to obtain Legendary blueprints ever again in Clothing Shops.

Currently, I believe the only way to get a Clothing Blueprint of Legendary rating is a super rare drop from enemies.

Why are the console patches coming out before PC? Doesn't console "need" a verification process while PC does not? Waiting for fixes on PC because the console version is worse is kinda weird.
Still no walk button, but there's a mod for it...
I also thought this was interesting. But it makes sense to prioritize putting out two raging fires and then addressing the third smaller fire.

Will this fix not being able to trigger the 'Getting Warmer' Gig since Wakako doesnt call you? You cant interact with the items or body properly.

It and the inability to do the Gig 'For My Son' after the fight with Rhino are preventing me from 100% achievements...Id have to start completely over otherwise.

In the future can we continue the game if we remove mister silverhand instead of having to revert to our last save? or is that something thats always going to be a thing?

Dear CDPR,

I understand you have full hands of fixing the bugs and optimizing the game but it would be very lovely if you make and official statement regarding the improvement of the game itself (like missing features, BDs, at least choose a color of your vehicles, joytoys, barbershops, new apartments to spend our EDs on, etc.) this forum is full of cool suggestions, which would make the game true masterpiece. Take all time you need to polish the game, but at least tell us those things are on your backlog.

By my opinion you've created the best world I've ever seen in videogames but for now it feels quite empty and you are not using its full potential. I still haven't lost my faith in you and I'm still happy with my pre-order. I'm sure u gonna make the right decisions. I keep my fingers crossed for you and hope you overcome this crisis.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the AMD SMT update. I got a massive fps boost by applying the reddit fix for my Ryzen 3700x (8-core) paired with my RTX 3080. I'm guessing if no changes have been made for 8-core AMD processors, then I'll have to apply the reddit fix again?

you could always back up the game/make a copy of it before updating. then just copy over it if you don't like the perf. at least until the new hex string is found (if it's not the same)

16 core processors are not working as intended... FFS i m getting horrible glitches on my Ryzen 3950x with 2080TI poor performance optimization and delay causing game nearly unplayable.. Please fix the SMT issue for 16 core processors as well
disable them yourself. don't you have a "game mode" that puts it in 8 core mode?

and you just may not be able to run on ultra. i have 3800X / 980ti and get stable 52-62fps on 1080p high (no motion blur or d.o.f.) you should be doing fine...

Top Bottom