Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
photomode_19122020_144716.png

I found a black Kusanagi (sad that I can't keep it), and wanted to at least put it to use in photomode. Here is me currently. The clothes here are junk, they exist to just look good. I wish there was a transmog system to actually allow us to wear what looks good. I am particularly fond of the "bitch" eyevisor. Hope I find a good stat version later on.

photomode_21122020_141938.png

Last edited:
I found a black Kusanagi (sad that I can't keep it), and wanted to at least put it to use in photomode. Here is me currently. The clothes here are junk, they exist to just look good. I wish there was a transmog system to actually allow us to wear what looks good. I am particularly fond of the "bitch" eyevisor. Hope I find a good stat version later on.

View attachment 11104463
Great shot! Exactly same for me with the yellow Arch. Same wish for a transmog or wardrobe system that let me save different looks for use in Photomode. For a game that literally puts the phrase "In Night City Looks Are Everything" above your character creation screen, they didn't give us a lot of systems for creating, changing, saving and managing a library of looks.

As to stats, I have been able to hang on to items I like a lot longer by using the upgrade side of crafting. But no way I can find to add a mod to an item that didn't come with a mod slot already. :-/

Great shot! Exactly same for me with the yellow Arch. Same wish for a transmog or wardrobe system that let me save different looks for use in Photomode. For a game that literally puts the phrase "In Night City Looks Are Everything" above your character creation screen, they didn't give us a lot of systems for creating, changing, saving and managing a library of looks.

ikr. Just wanted to say that I lost the black kusanagi at literal touch of a wrong button, cause I used my vehicle recall button without thinking. :(

I just can't understand why we can't keep stuff that we find. The only logical reason I can think of is that CDPR wants to start selling us cosmetic items for real world money. I literally can't think of anything else.

Top Bottom