🎉The Welcome Thread

+
The Overwatch sniper from Panam is bugged. The silencer for it doesn't work sometimes. Shooting with it sometimes reveals even though I'm really far away and hiding behind cover, and sometimes it works as intended.

Hey, i jusw that CPR just released a new hotfix 1.06, on a christmas night! I'm loving CP and i can see how much effort they're putting in. Game is great. Its not some gta as ppl compare it to, its the rpg. Quest are so cool. MARRY CHRISTMAS CPR ☃️❄️🎄

Just had a big bug in the Violence side quest. Tried calling Lizzy while looking at the computer, the game then tried to do both and froze in an odd way. The game knew I was walking around and doing stuff but all I could see was a fuzzy image of what I saw before the call. I tried loading previous saves and the same thing would still happen. The fix was to shut off the game completely and turn it back on but it cause the game to take a very long time to load. Thought you should know.

Hello,
I have a question about New Game+ for Cyberpunk 2077 (as I understand it is in the works)
If I am not mistaken Witcher 3 had NG+ but it could be replayed only one time, if we ever see New Game+ any chance we can see an endless loop of NG+ like Mass Effect series had ( the original trilogy).
For example when I finish my current replay I just use the same save file and begin a new game with all my current progress, money, loot, and cars and I can do it as many times as I want. ( I have like 12-15 playthroughs in each mass effect game)

Borderlands games have an option to reset the ultimate/true vault hunter mode campaign progress.
However, the loot, inventory, weapons, level progress and money remains from your current moment.

Additionally, any chance to see higher difficulty for new game+? Something like insanity and veteran difficulties in other games, calling it Cyberpsycho could match the game atmosphere and since you can keep upgrading yourself with legendary mods with NG+ we will need higher difficulty enemies!

Finally, any chance to see mods for cars ( acceleration, top speed) cars are incredible well developed in this game imo and it is fun to cruise around the map. But after 50 hours I would love to push even farther with top speed and wouldn't mind having my favorite cars or bikes ripping harder towards the top speed.

If a moderator could create a topic for me, and CDRP dev team take a look at this idea id highly appreciate it!
Thank you for this great game!

Is it possible to spread out the NPC's in the streets. When you are walking around a few feet away is the same NPC or change their clothes so it isn't so obvious.
Thanks

In game suggestion: seatbelts.

Hey guys, not big into forums but I did notice an small issue that was big enough for me. I did a quick search and didnt find anything mention on the forum. I'm currently on a quest riding with Panam. As i was looking around the car i saw the seatbelt.. just sitting there... and all I could think about was we're going to war, cross country... it would be reasonable to have a seatbelt on :D here is hoping that in the distant future after more important issues get resolved we'll see V putting on a seatbelt once in a while!!!

Other than that, hope you're all enjoying the game as much as me!!!
As for CDPR, they should presevere through the hard times, they'll always have a hardcore following no matter what most people say and complain about.

I'd like to report a little issue i have with Cyberpunk: The button for using dialogs options and grabbing enemies from behind is set statically to "F". This is very annoying as a left handed player. Could this be changed please?

Hi guys,just wanted to add my 2 cents to all controversy going around CP77.
1.Why so many negativity.My opinion is that real reason is not so much in aggressive marketing,overhyped expectations,some technical problems and so on but the fact that CP77 is a potentially very high profitable product which goes on the market shouldering away some other pretty profitable products,with which it is being compared in one way or another in the media,which also profits from theese companiese,so most of it is just contemporary marketing wars.
2.Why CP77 is undoubtedly great.My idea is that reason is the same as to why Matrix is a great film.Because those millions of people that were,are and going to play it have an opportunity to get an almost solid taste of the future, all of us are running headon,so have fun.

Hello, new here. Bought what was sold to me as an "adult" game and was playing with very few issues at first. Don't know why but I wasn't encountering many of the bugs and glitches others even in my own household were experiencing in their games. To be honest, I'm enjoying the game very much. That is to say, I was enjoying the game until the "adult" game I was playing started getting censored to the point of just being ridiculous. I'm guessing you're caving in to pressure from angry parents who didn't like what their children were seeing in the game? Recently visited the woman from Militech who greeted me at her door with what appears to be electrical tape on her breasts. Really? When does that happen in real life? Are you kidding me? Can we go back to being adults now? Guys in business suits dancing in windows? Come on enough already. Please give me back the "adult" game I purchased. Thanks for listening.

Hi everyone...

Don't know where to ask this, and don't know if its a bug, or is intended.

At a certain point in my play trough, I lost the three big vertical holographic pillars for advertisements that tower over the city and are visible from every part of the map.
When I load a save file from way back, I can see them.

At some point, woosh, gone.

Is there a reason in the story for this, or could this be a bug?

If it's a bug, how can I get them back?! :D I miss them :/ they add so much to the atmosphere.

EDIT!

interesting timing that I posted this earlier...
just got those pillars BACK! :) after I finished the braindance with River, the one where you examine the cow farm to try and find the kidnapper...

photomode_23122020_211635.png

Last edited:
I got a melee bug after hotfixes... when I press RT (Xbox One Joystick on PC) my character block instead of punch. If I press multiple times the RT I can make a punch sequence, but if I press once, he blocks as he would do if I press LT

So simply I'm stuck. Once I wasn driving down the road when i recieve call from Judy. I was unable to answer the call for unknown reason. So I didn't talk with her at all about this god damn pizza.

I'm stuck on "talk with Judy"/"talk to Judy" ( I play with other language, so I don't know how it is in English version).

I tried to call her. I did pay her a visit. I even skipped like whole month in ingame time.But nothing seems to work. Is there any solution to that? I tried to search something in web, but it seems like I'm only one with that problem. Or I need to wait for CDPR to fix that someday? Oh, and I dont have any save from previous her calling me, I played some time after that incident hoping that she would call later. My last save is from almost begging of the game soo... u know. Thanks from above.

Hello, everyone. I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I have a concern, perhaps a minor one.

So far I love the character customization but I've found an issue. It seems like the game doesn't render the protag properly when wearing clothes. I don't know if it's a bug.

My futa character has large breasts and when viewing them bare they seem a good size. But when I equip any shirts or coats, the game displays her with small breasts. If I equip a bustier, for example, and then unequip it you can definitely see the difference.

Hello everyone! Happy to join the forums.

I had a concern with a side job, 'I Fought The Law.' The bug I'm encountering isn't one I've seen posted about or spoke of.

Every time I exit the BD in the car with Elizabeth and her husband, my game crashes. I've tried quicksaving before it and reloading and everything, but as of right now after several tries, it always crashes right as I leave the BD. I'm not sure what the issue is and why it so far has /only/ been that mission.

Would like to post some helpful tweaks for low-end systems, but can't be bothered to spam 10 messages just to do so.
Can a moderator please make a thread for me?

These settings are primarily focused on reducing the load on your GPU, they should not help much if you are getting bottlenecked by your CPU. With that in mind - make a new file called user.ini in your Cyberpunk 2077/engine/config/platform/pc folder & paste in the following:

[Developer/FeatureToggles]
;Disables Global Illumination, minor difference visually, big performance hit.
GlobalIllumination = false
DistantGI = false
;Disables some unnecessary character lighting effects.
CharacterLightBlockers = false
CharacterRimEnhancement = false
CharacterSubsurfaceEnhancement = false
;Disables Dynamic Decals
DynamicDecals = false
;Disables various SSR effects, comment out (put a ; in front of a line) stuff you want to keep, for instance ;ScreenSpaceRain = false if you want to keep the wet effect on surfaces.
ScreenSpaceHeatHaze = false
ScreenSpaceRain = false
ScreenSpaceReflection = false
ScreenSpacePlanarReflection = false
;Antialiasing, Bloom and Volumetric Fog all have a noticable performance hit, but I've commented them out since they are vital to the game's aesthetic. Simply uncomment them (remove the ; in front of the line), but only if you are trying to squeeze every last bit of performance out of the game.
;Antialiasing = false
;Bloom = false
;DistantFog = false
;DistantVolFog = false
;VolumetricFog = false

[Rendering]
;Controls how fast the engine blends in objects. Setting it to 0 skips the blending and makes objects pop in, but smooths out performance. Default = 0.500000
DissolveTime = 0.000000

[Rendering/Shadows]
;Do not render Cascaded Shadows (high quality shadows that render around the player character).
CascadeRange0 = 0.000000
CascadeRange1 = 0.000000
CascadeRange2 = 0.000000
CascadeRange3 = 0.000000

[Rendering/AsyncCompute]
;Disables Async computing. Should not increase max FPS, but might increase minimum FPS and reduce FPS dips resulting in smoother performance. I highly recommend you test out your performance with it disabled and enabled (;[Rendering/AsyncCompute]) to see which one performs better for you.
BuildDepthChain = false
DynamicTexture = false
Enable = false
FlattenNormals = false
LutGeneration = false
RaytraceASBuild = false
SSAO = false

[DRS]
;Controls how aggressively the Dynamic Resolution Scaling will lower/increase your rendering resolution. Default = DownRate = 8.000000, StepSize = 4, UpRate = 4.000000.
DownRate = 40.000000
StepSize = 8
UpRate = 8.000000

;.ini ends here.

Additional tips:
Set the ingame Graphic preset to Low if you haven't already, set Crowd Size under Gameplay to Low to reduce CPU load.
Find the highest FPS value that is stable for you 99% of the time and limit your FPS to that value with the ingame Visual -> Maximum FPS setting. Your computer will sweat less and game should feel a lot better to play if you are running at a consistent framerate.
Enabling DSR will help you keep your FPS consistent in the remaining 1% of the situations, for instance in heavy combat with multiple explosions happening at the same time.
Set its target framerate = to your Maximum FPS setting, minimum resolution = 50, maximum resolution = 100.
Last but not the least, overclock your GPU/CPU to stable values if at all possible, additionally overclock your memory if you are comfortable with that. Plenty of good guides on the internet for that.

My specs:
GTX 1050 2GB, CC 1860MHz, MC 3700MHz
Ryzen 3 1200, 3,70GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM, 3133 MHz.

Rock solid 30 FPS @ 1680 x 1050 99%.

I need help to finish Cyberpunk.
I can't finish ''Nocturne op55n1'' the final mission of Cyberpunk, when talking to Johnny on the roof I picked the option to call Panam for help but after Johnny has left my V just get stuck. She never calls Panam and she is just stuck standing there on the roof, I can look around but I can't move the body or access my phone to call Panam.
Anyone else who has experienced this and found a solution? I am playing the PS4 version on my PS5.

Last edited:
Hi all,

CommanderG-Ice here,

Since i've started playing this game i'm pretty hooked on it!
Playing this on my selfbuild rig, not the very best though still my first. :)
Will upgrade it every few months was the idea, but for now it will let me play this awesome game!
The AMD Ryzen 3700x boxed with a 1660 super video cart runs it pretty nicely.
Btw, playing CP on very hard (i like a challenge and occassionally stream it on Twitch (commandergice)).

Have fun and ofc Merry Christmas all!

Last edited:
Try lowering the Graphics a bit and see if the issue still exists.
Could be the game needs a beter Graphics cart then you currently have for those settings is my though.
The Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16gb ddr3 (dual channel ) 2111mhz could be changed into the Bios, as i did for my 3000 ones 9they operated on 2100 standard i believe also)
Storage should not have to do with it, but when almsot to 90% it can give issues.
Think that game is quite demanding as a game, personally i woudn't play it on less then a i7 or Amd Ryzen 5 series.
Pls if i'm not correct, enlighting me, since i'm still in the process of getting my own rig tweaked ;)

Last edited:
Try lowering the Graphics a bit and see if the issue still exists.
Could be the game needs a beter Graphics cart then you currently have for those settings is my though.
It does this on every preset, I have no other issues with the game I have a steady 60fps (1080p) on all ultra except foliage range(high) and no hairworks it only drops to 40-50 when I'm getting CPU bound in places with a lot of npcs and characters like Novigrad

Top Bottom