Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Overprice you meant to say? I'm not going that way - but I don't mind if someone did
She is so sad because she can’t persuade V to join Aldecaldos and leave NC in SUN/Secret ending. And because V prefers not to ask her for help although she said that V can and must do it whenever it needs. I don’t want to be Legend without Family. But this ending of course should be available to continue as well as Star ending.

I was just thinking about the overall questline for Panam and the aldecaldos and I think 3 things are missing that would make the current storyline more complete (at least for me)

mission /missions with mitch or scorpion WITHOUT Panam after helping her out with nash but before downing Kang tao. This would serve to make you be able to get to know their relationship with panam better alongside possibly getting a bit of a retelling of Panams backstory of when she was younger/not yet in night city. This would also make scorpions death more earned and sadder, as atm I personally did not really feel the emotional impact that panam felt for scorpion because... we literally met for 2 mins.

mission/missions AFTER downing kang tao and getting to helman and BEFORE riders on the storm where we encounter panam in night city. I found it weird that we never really saw what panam was up to in night city, In my opinion these missions in night city should make panam really understand the absolute nihilism and degeneracy of night city, making her absolutely understand just how lonely the life of a merc truly is. You already talk about this with her at the bar of the sunset motel, and this would help make her realize how real your words to her there was and also hopefully make her and V have a more shared emotional experience. This would also serve as transitory missions that would make her closeness to V on the riders on the storm mission make more sense as I've always felt that for someone of her personality type she got too close way too fast.

A couple more missions in the like of helping out dear old scooter, shit was a good mission and I really wished there was a couple more just to get to know more of the aldecaldos, because besides mitch panam scorpion and saul you dont really get to know the rest of the aldecaldos very well... maybe something to help out bob... you guys remember Emily? She's not even a named aldecaldo besides that one dialogue...

Last edited:
Gotta say, getting adopted by the Aldecaldos was legit the proudest moment of my game. Especially with Panam being the one handing you the Jacket as the final bonding moment. It was just perfect.

Really solidified the Nomad path as the right one for me, along with the Star ending.

Hopefully CDPR expands on a possible follow-up. We didn't get much time to spend with our new family.
And Panam ofc.:giveup:

Untitled-24.png

Untitled-1.jpg

1091500_20210113000008_1.png

I was just thinking about the overall questline for Panam and the aldecaldos and I think 3 things are missing that would make the current storyline more complete (at least for me)

mission /missions with mitch or scorpion WITHOUT Panam after helping her out with nash but before downing Kang tao. This would serve to make you be able to get to know their relationship with panam better alongside possibly getting a bit of a retelling of Panams backstory of when she was younger/not yet in night city. This would also make scorpions death more earned and sadder, as atm I personally did not really feel the emotional impact that panam felt for scorpion because... we literally met for 2 mins.

mission/missions AFTER downing kang tao and getting to helman and BEFORE riders on the storm where we encounter panam in night city. I found it weird that we never really saw what panam was up to in night city, In my opinion these missions in night city should make panam really understand the absolute nihilism and degeneracy of night city, making her absolutely understand just how lonely the life of a merc truly is. You already talk about this with her at the bar of the sunset motel, and this would help make her realize how real your words to her there was and also hopefully make her and V have a more shared emotional experience. This would also serve as a transitory missions that would make her closeness yo V on the riders on the storm mission make more sense as I've always felt that for someone of her personality type she got too close way too fast.

A couple more missions in the like of helping out dear old scooter, shit was a good mission and I really wished there was a couple more just to get to know more of the aldecaldos, because besides mitch panam scorpion and saul you dont really get to know the rest of the aldecaldos very well... maybe something to help out bob
I think 1 and 2 are no more possible, because CDPR should change the main story and probably not gonna happen. But never say never. (Maybe in a mid game DLC? Why not)

But for the third point, there is a big chanche to happen with a post ending DLC, that probably and hopefully, will be focused on Panam and Aldecaldos :sad:

mission/missions AFTER downing kang tao and getting to helman and BEFORE riders on the storm where we encounter panam in night city. I found it weird that we never really saw what panam was up to in night city, In my opinion these missions in night city should make panam really understand the absolute nihilism and degeneracy of night city, making her absolutely understand just how lonely the life of a merc truly is. You already talk about this with her at the bar of the sunset motel, and this would help make her realize how real your words to her there was and also hopefully make her and V have a more shared emotional experience. This would also serve as transitory missions that would make her closeness to V on the riders on the storm mission make more sense as I've always felt that for someone of her personality type she got too close way too fast.

A couple more missions in the like of helping out dear old scooter, shit was a good mission and I really wished there was a couple more just to get to know more of the aldecaldos, because besides mitch panam scorpion and saul you dont really get to know the rest of the aldecaldos very well... maybe something to help out bob... you guys remember Emily? She's not even a named aldecaldo besides that one dialogue...
I love these ideas, especially the first one. It would add a hole new dimension to the relationship between V and the Aldecaldos (and with Panam of course).
I found it a bit odd how quickly we got Scorpions bike too, adding a little bit of story before that would make it way cooler imo

I think 1 and 2 are no more possible, because CDPR should change the main story and probably not gonna happen. But never say never.

But for the third point, there is a big chanche to happen with a post ending DLC, that probably and hopefully, will be focused on Panam and Aldecaldos
I guess adding some short quests involving just 2 characters wouldn't be too bad and wouldn't really change anything at the story. It could literally be something like help them get parts to fix a car or his bike or whatever and add some dialogues. It'd be pretty easy but would still add meaning to the relationships in some way.

I think 1 and 2 are no more possible, because CDPR should change the main story and probably not gonna happen. But never say never. (Maybe in a mid game DLC? Why not)

But for the third point, there is a big chanche to happen with a post ending DLC, that probably and hopefully, will be focused on Panam and Aldecaldos :sad:

I think one and two are very possible, most they would have to do if they really want to do it is probably add or change a few dialogue from the already existing missions to preserve continuity, and it would make the questline so much more engaging... but yea like you said it's unlikely to happen.

I love these ideas, especially the first one. It would add a hole new dimension to the relationship between V and the Aldecaldos (and with Panam of course).
I found it a bit odd how quickly we got Scorpions bike too, adding a little bit of story before that would make it way cooler imo
Yea the part about scorpion is completely weird, she literally knew you for about two days at that point (and mitch BARELY knew you at all though I guess you did save his life), another reason why there should have been a bonding experience with mitch and scorpion before downing kang tao.

Gotta say, getting adopted by the Aldecaldos was legit the proudest moment of my game. Especially with Panam being the one handing you the Jacket as the final bonding moment. It was just perfect.

Really solidified the Nomad path as the right one for me, along with the Star ending.

Hopefully CDPR expands on a possible follow-up. We didn't get much time to spend with our new family.
And Panam ofc.:giveup:

View attachment 11140301
View attachment 11140307
View attachment 11140310
She gives the jacket and her hearth to V. Her eyes tell everything. Of course she is not so sentimental because hard mercenary life taught her not to be girl but nomad women first of all. But V could do that nobody could to Panam before - let her open her hearth and feelings.

I guess adding some short quests involving just 2 characters wouldn't be too bad and wouldn't really change anything at the story. It could literally be something like help them get parts to fix a car or his bike or whatever and add some dialogues. It'd be pretty easy but would still add meaning to the relationships in some way.
Yes, would be cool and definitely possible. But depends on how much these quest impact the main story. And because of this they might change some dialogue or cutscene in the main story later on.

You said quick missions like get some stuff, materials etc. But i would rather have deeper missions like the ones we have now, so we can discover and bond with the whole family.
I dont think that getting some stuff for scorpion will make us bond to him so much :LOL:
But ofc also these are good ideas for side quests

She is so sad because she can’t persuade V to join Aldecaldos and leave NC in SUN/Secret ending. And because V prefers not to ask her for help although she said that V can and must do it whenever it needs. I don’t want to be Legend without Family. But this ending of course should be available to continue as well as Star ending.

Yes true... she was hoping V to go with her. She would help V with everything she could.
And is heartbreaking watch her like this..

I know that all, it is sad and heartbreaking... For me, it is comparable to suicide ending. She would make everything for you but "you refused to fight" with her alongside (Legend) or at all (suicide)

Last edited:
I would even say, we should have more missions wit all Aldecaldos Veterans - it would make more natural that we are in family, not only with Panam. But great ideas JagoA much appreciate.

Edit:
I feel that i didnt get enugh bond with Vets, didnt felt that lost from nomad ending as it should be.

Agreed. More time or bonding moments with the vets would have benefited our V's feelings towards the Aldecaldo cause/family. When Ted and Bob died, it unfortunately didn't hit as much either (just like with Scorpion), which I think was bit of a shame.

I think one and two are very possible, most they would have to do if they really want to do it is probably add or change a few dialogue from the already existing missions to preserve continuity, and it would make the questline so much more engaging... but yea like you said it's unlikely to happen.

Yea the part about scorpion is completely weird, she literally knew you for about two days at that point (and mitch BARELY knew you at all though I guess you did save his life), another reason why there should have been a bonding experience with mitch and scorpion before downing kang tao.
Yes, exactly what i meant

Yes, would be cool and definitely possible. But depends on how much these quest impact the main story. And because of this they might change some dialogue or cutscene in the main story later on.

You said quick missions like get some stuff, materials etc. But i would rather prefer to have deeper missions like the ones we have now, so we can discover and bond with the whole family.
I dont think that getting some stuff for scorpion will make us bond to him so much :LOL:
But ofc also these are good ideas for side quests
Oops I might have expressed myself a bit poorly sorry, I didn't mean a fetch style quest or something like that, more like helping Mitch and Scorpion to attack a small convoy and have some dialogues with them on the way, basically like the ones we have already, just with different characters
Post automatically merged:

Agreed. More time or bonding moments with the vets would have benefited our V's feelings towards the Aldecaldo cause/family. When Ted and Bob died, it unfortunately didn't hit as much either (just like with Scorpion), which I think was bit of a shame.
I didn't even see how Ted and Bob died, or I might have missed it because of a bug or something lol

Oops I might have expressed myself a bit poorly sorry, I didn't mean a fetch style quest or something like that, more like helping Mitch and Scorpion to attack a small convoy and have some dialogues with them on the way, basically like the ones we have already, just with different characters

I didn't even see how Ted and Bob died, or I might have missed it because of a bug or something lol
During militech base assault

Dont feel sorry, you said your ideas and are very good ideas, i would like to see that too. :howdy:
But ofc i would like to see deeper quests also with other characters

Yes I heard them talk about it and the camera forced me to look somewhere but there was just.. Nothing there for some reason
Yes their dead seems meaningless, sadly. A drone crash on Bob and you litterally see nothing. Teddy got shot by the AV and i actually restarted the mission and followed him, or i wasnt even able to find his body :LOL:
I only heard Panam screaming his name the first time.
But i must say im happy Mitch didnt die, i like him

Last edited:
Dont feel sorry, you said your ideas and are very good ideas, i would like to see that too. :howdy:
But ofc i would like to see deeper quests also with other characters
I'd love to see that too, if I'm being honest I'd love to get more of everything basically, it's such an amazing game with the potential to go so much deeper in a lot of areas. They just need to flesh it out a bit basically.

Top Bottom