Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
it's a fairy tale where rocket lauchers don't damage, hordes of millitec look like kittens, final boss kills a girl of js, but not a girl of v
If we talk about fairy tales. Then I can say that all endings are fairy tales, where small group of people is able to defeat countless army of Arasaka soldiers (nomads, Johny and Rogue in 2023, V and Rogue or V solo). But you complain only about Star ending. Why? Because this ending is little happier than others?

If you demand battles like they take place in reality where numerical superiority decides everything, then all these endings are impossible. But do I need such game? Actually, I don't. All computer games are partly fiction, but there is nothing wrong about this. It should be.

I repeat. I'm not against Sun/Secret ending. All endings force us to take hard decision and the price is someone's life or your own happiness. But I think Star ending is the most optimal considering how much we lose and how much we get in the end.

star is not even near hard decision
and im not against it, i want it too
but no more first impression, i know how game ends

Because this ending is little happier than others?
star is much more happier then others
... misty knows ... illyad shard with long life ... happy life in badlands ... legend of badlands
while the sun v is alone, works for corpos ai, loses his love and get a shard with death
great

Probably i would choose this ending if devs add some dialogue options. But I can't tell Panam that I promise to join her and Aldecaldos after Crystal Palace heist or convince her to stay in NC for a few more days and then together leave NC.
Once all of the expansions are out and everything, if there is an expansion kind of like Blood & Wine where we can choose where to settle down once we find a cure or whatever then I might end up going with the Secret ending. Tell Panam to wait for me while I do this thing and then finally at the end I can go settle down with her and the aldecaldos in Arizona while also having saved everyone's life by taking down Arasaka myself.

I wish we could do the Secret ending and leave with Panam right now anyway, but for whatever reason we can't :/ Again, I'm just praying for more DLC and expansions with Panam <3

Adam smasher is probably the weakest boss of the game XD don't worry, is very easy.

About the audio don't know what to say. Try to change language, restart the game and put your language again

I just finished the game. Thank you again brother

====

Adam Smasher was surprisingly easy. I fought him on normal.. It seem like all of his special moves made him vulnerable.

I would have appreciated, if nothing else some cut scenes emphasizing just why everyone was afraid of him. If you can't program his badassness at least give me a cut scene or two. I didn't really get any of that. And when I bought the game I did so respecting Smasher's ability to fuck shit up.

=======

But commenting on the story, I say bravo! Thank you CDPR and Mike Pondsmith. TYSM. What a hell of ride! Worth every penny. Please give me more.

Probably one of the first tribute videos to Panam. Can’t stop crying, but in the same time can’t stop looking forward to continuation of V and Panam story

Aha, so this is where the recent surge of views came from! Found the link to this thread from a comment on Reddit.

Thanks Vitalurg for posting my video on here choomba, appreciate it! And also thanks to everyone that has watched it so far, you guys are awesome :)

It's great that we can all relate to such an awesome character (and storyline!). Here's hoping we see more of our Nomad family in the future!

Aha, so this is where the recent surge of views came from! Found the link to this thread from a comment on Reddit.

Thanks Vitalurg for posting my video on here choomba, appreciate it! And also thanks to everyone that has watched it so far, you guys are awesome :)

It's great that we can all relate to such an awesome character (and storyline!). Here's hoping we see more of our Nomad family in the future!
Probably that's the least we all can do to pay devs attention to Panam and her huge role in CP. You're welcome!

Welcome to the thread choomba, grab your broseph and enjoy

photomode_13012021_082445.png

Really dope video bro! It got me all in my feels </3

Probably that's the least we all can do to pay devs attention to Panam and her huge role in CP. You're welcome!

Haha, yeah if the 100+ page thread about Panam isn't an indication to CDPR that we want more...then I don't know what is!

Welcome to the thread choomba, grab your broseph and enjoy

View attachment 11151182

Thank you my choom, I will do just that. To Haboobs!

Really dope video bro! It got me all in my feels </3

Aw, thank you man, I'm glad you liked it :)

This tribute sums up how I felt playing Panam's quest-line. I have to rewatch it everytime someone posts it. It's so well done.

Yo happy to hear that you came from reddit, I try to convince people in the PanamPalmer reddit to join our army here on the CDPR site and link this thread from time to time.

I also had 2 guys saying that they cant log in/create an account and don't know why, but maybe they figure it out or if someone had the same issue please fell free to tell me how they can fix it and I will let them know so we can grow. That being said its nice to hear that some people make it over here.

The video is awesome but i already told ya on youtube so! :beer:

Welcome aboard! :D

Personally, I don't like the call from Panam in the end credits. Compared to others calls, it is not positive but... (my opinion) depressing?

Stupid, but it ruined my perception of the positive ending.

View attachment 11151413
Btw, I'm interested about Panam post-credit scene. Where and when does it take place? Why did she need to leave camp? Probably she and Mitch went on exploring some territory? Why? Your thoughts?
Maybe V get worse and they leave to search for contacts or maybe do some territory exploring as you said.

And that was a strange message to put in this ending...

Last edited:
Yo happy to hear that you came from reddit, I try to convince people in the PanamPalmer reddit to join our army here on the CDPR site and link this thread from time to time.

I also had 2 guys saying that they cant log in/create an account and don't know why, but maybe they figure it out or if someone had the same issue please fell free to tell me how they can fix it and I will let them know so we can grow. That being said its nice to hear that some people make it over here.

The video is awesome but i already told ya on youtube so! :beer:

Welcome aboard! :D

Hell yeah, glad I paid a visit to all the chooms in here. I remember joining that sub-reddit when it had a few members, now there tends to be a lot of NSFW art on there, lol. To each their own, but this seems like a better place for discussion about the character.
Thank you man appreciate it, I remember your comment from a couple days ago! :beer:

This tribute sums up how I felt playing Panam's quest-line. I have to rewatch it everytime someone posts it. It's so well done.

Ah man, the support is much appreciated. Glad many are enjoying it, that's what it's there for :)

You boys been slowing down a bit with the Panam train...

Just checking to see if you are all alive and how you've been... :howdy:

View attachment 11151479 View attachment 11151482
I'm here, I'll have more pics sooner. I just want to finish some side jobs before the last mission. And I have to wait for updates on 3rd person mod because it's not working right now properly.

Haboob!

View attachment 11151413
Btw, I'm interested about Panam post-credit scene. Where and when does it take place? Why did she need to leave camp? Probably she and Mitch went on exploring some territory? Why? Your thoughts?

This ending has the most question marks around it. It's the most vague and definitely shows they don't want to let even the tiniest hint slip about post star ending events.

1611343946665.png

My theory is that mitch is holding down the main bulk of the nomad family, while V and panam took a few members of their own and split off to deal with the cure thing. Panam and a few of that smaller group went ahead to a meeting with the contacts/scouting the route and got stranded by the sandstorm. It's the only reason she'd mention "we" have to sit this storm out instead of "I"

Top Bottom