Patch 1.1

+
They do not "give" us, they "sell". So, I agree that ppl need to chill and also to lower their expectations drastically. From what we can see from patch 1.1 (better to call it Beta Patch 0.8), game will not be finished until the end of this year (maybe not even than with this pace).
But we just want the things that we payed for after they told us what they are going to sell us.

If you buy a pair of shose and you receive only one of them, you would complain. And when they sand you only shoelace from the other one, you would complain again and request that they send you the whole second shoe.

Its a shame really for the developer and the game and the cyberpunk world that some corpo ppl lied. But hay, they wanted to be as other companies and make more money faster so they will get treatment as other companies who lie to their fanbase all the time.
I do not like it, but we did not choose that.
Same thing here. Complain if you have a problem. I never said you can't complain if its with a legitimate reason. Some people just take it to another level of literal bullshit.

I hear ya, I would like to be able to customise my apartment, have a working wardrobe, crafting station in apartment, more cosmetic options in game not just in CC plus many more, But I know these are not priority atm. The Dev's read the forums so I have hope that a lot of what the community is suggesting will be looked at and added at some point
The game has huge potential ta be awesome, i hope they find their way there in the end

Start a new character do not use any glitches for money or items or travel.
Do not use hacking as netrunner any difficulty would be piss easy, camera take over, suicide/system reset, nuff said.

Instead go melee, only use fists, no gorilla arms, since 20 sc is needed for them and they cost a little.
You can try to even use a blade or something.

After you get owned by the npc a few times come back and say that hard/very hard is still easy.

Sure at lvl 50 and you got all upgrades and stuff it gets easy. But the first 20 ish levels without money glitch to buy cyberware try it. Even using non tech guns can become near impossible at the bullet sponges.

For a real challenge rush story, go to beach in pacifica and beat all vodoo groups there in melee.
Until you get correct skills/talents and cyberwear melee on hard or very hard is impossible.

So you are saying that the fix for non balanced game is to not use weapons and skills in the game :D And to go against enemies that are higher lvl then you. And to not try to make good build and good character in RPG.

Ohhh maaan :D

Still can't believe they haven't fixed the money-robbing Scrapper perk which destroys all the 750 Eddie jewelry you'll frequently come across on bodies. By classifying this expensive loot as "Junk" instead of "Miscellaneous", precious Eddies are lost and there's no way to prevent it unless you were lucky enough to see the PSAs warning against this perk BEFORE you took it.

How hard would it be to either reclassify jewelry or add an if/then check like "if item = $750, then DO NOT SCRAP" or "if item = $750, then scrap and add $750 to player's bank balance"?!? I've easily foregone over $20,000 because of this dumb design decision and when money is tight, that's a lot of Eddies.

I can't believe NO ONE in play testing caught that this could be a bad design gaffe.
Don't acquire talent that auto removes junk. Just manually destroy it. and sell alcohol too. it doesn't take long

The game has huge potential ta be awesome, i hope they find their way there in the end
It certainly does. There are so many possibilities for this game. And it is only the first month and a bit. I am sure they will find their way. Those of us that want the best from the game just have to get behind the Dev's and show our support

You must be new at this gaming thing because the industry has been treating us, consumers, in this way for a long long time.

CD Project RED was/is regarded as the most consumer-friendly gaming company around - which is a very unique position and you ought to be glad that they are trying to recover from this ordeal.

Complaining will do fuck all - I'm just saying.

No, I'm not new, I own all CDPR games on steam ... I know who they are and I trusted them, I preordered cp77 on gog the same day preorders were open. Thats precisely why I'm so mad at CDPR - because they spat on our trust.
Yes you are right - they WERE regarded as the best, now they lie with the rest.
No, I'm NOT "ought to be glad that they are trying to recover", because this mess shouldn't have happened at all, I believed that CDPR would release a masterpiece but they released a turd.

Your DL speeds are atrocious. Steam would have had an 8.8GB DL done before I even knew an update was available. I've been sitting here for hours now. Upgrade your servers already- you shoulda learned that when this game launched...

EDIT: OK, it's now been sitting at "89% - Applying patches - 8.8 GB / 8.8 GB" while reporting a ~5MB/s speed... none of the numbers are changing except the reported DL speed. What gives?

EDIT 2: Have tried restarting the DL, and it gets stuck at the same spot.

Last edited:
No, I'm not new, I own all CDPR games on steam ... I know who they are and I trusted them, I preordered cp77 on gog the same day preorders were open. Thats precisely why I'm so mad at CDPR - because they spat on our trust.
Yes you are right - they WERE regarded as the best, now they lie with the rest.
No, I'm NOT "ought to be glad that they are trying to recover", because this mess shouldn't have happened at all, I believed that CDPR would release a masterpiece but they released a turd.

I understand where you're coming from.

But not cherishing the fact that they're around and are trying to fix their mistake seems like a strange hill to die on.

Each to their own, I guess.

Well its a start i guess and its surprising small for PC just over 1gb but for consoles its around 16gb crazy, I think the AI is also a main issue than needs to be addressed, but i can see that may take sometime to fix so i don't think that will be fixed till the next patch or even the one after that.

I still haven't played the game in a few weeks its just a little hard to, i'm really just waiting for the major fixes before i get bak into it i know CDPR will fix the game but it will take time, until then it's put on hold for me.

I'm gonna throw it in here if people haven't watched it do so, it's Crowbcat review
prolly the best insight to see what this game was supposed to be like and what happened to make it become how it is now.

is it me or my game is much more laggy with 1.1 patch? got a nice rtx 3070 on 2k screen med rtx setting was running fine before now meh like 30 fps ...

I've got about 90 hours in on Series X and Delemain/Epistrophy is the only really bothersome issue I've had so far! Super glad you got it fixed - thanks!

Still no fix for ONLY ONE LMG in game? Gyus, that pathetic.

upd// im waiting in two weeks next "hotfix v1.100001" 30 gb patch that fixes two lategame sidequests and "great perfomance fix" for +2 fps.
Cant stop thinking about community of nexus mods, who doing more work than developers.

Top Bottom