Patch 1.1

+
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
Finally, hopefully there won't be any other issues with this questline, I missed in my first playthrough because of the bugs and hopefully it will work now in my 2nd playthrough.

So you are saying that the fix for non balanced game is to not use weapons and skills in the game :D And to go against enemies that are higher lvl then you. And to not try to make good build and good character in RPG.

Ohhh maaan :D
No he's saying if you make a God character don't complain about how easy the game is. This is no different than a Bethesda game; you have a choice. If you make an overpowered character you will be op, if not than you won't.

I understand where you're coming from.

But not cherishing the fact that they're around and are trying to fix their mistake seems like a strange hill to die on.

Each to their own, I guess.

I'll be totally honest:
I did enjoy my first playthrough, I have like 150 hours logged on gog.

However I'm still disappointed with the way they are handling the disaster.

No AI (police, peolple on the streets) fixes at all

For example a new progress-breaking bug was introduced:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/l2zhco It is stated in patch notes that this was fixed, but this was actually _introduced_ by this patch for many people.
CDPR QA seems worthless, they wouldn't be able to catch a bug even if their lives depended on it.

Personally, I have had no errors for over 120 hours. Yesterday, for the first time, an error appeared, the Easy Money quest disappeared right at runtime.
I had to reload the save twice before our communication with Kirk for the quest to work stably. Then he disappeared again when I met Kirk near the gate.

So you are saying that the fix for non balanced game is to not use weapons and skills in the game :D And to go against enemies that are higher lvl then you. And to not try to make good build and good character in RPG.

Ohhh maaan :D

What I mean is system reset and suicide with a netrunner build the difficulty won't matter you don't even need to hide just take over cameras from outside and kill everyone inside. Suicide and system reset are insta kills. HP/Difficulty dosen't matter so how would you make the game harder against that kindof build ?

maybe play GTA then?
Or maybe CDPR shouldn't claim to be making the best open world city in a videogame and compare themselves to GTA if they can't pull it off, they set the expectations their city will rival GTA cities in terms of quality and they didn't deliver so people have every right to be disappointed and demand better city features, so please can we stop with the ridiculous "go play GTA" because it's really unproductive and silly.

Nightmare - had no issues after they fixed that annoying Nvidia foliage bug on launch, and 1.06 was running great.

Now with 1.1, Takemura calls and doesn't say anything, blocking out the rest of the game. I'm dead in the water!

Don't acquire talent that auto removes junk. Just manually destroy it. and sell alcohol too. it doesn't take long
/facepalm

Did you freaking READ WHAT I WROTE?!?!? If a player simply plays the game and doesn't know that the perk will preclude them from cashing in on the expensive items because they're not trawling the Intartoobz looking for warning PSAs, they're hosed. (Here's where you advise spending $100,000 to reset all your perks in 3...2...1....)

All CDPR had to do is NOT MAKE JEWELRY "JUNK"!!!!

According to them, this is what junk is:
  • Ashtray - $3
  • Vinyl Record - $3
  • Tattoo Needle - $3
  • Left-handed metric screwdriver - $3
  • Justin Bieber autograph - $3
  • Gold earrings - $750
  • Bracelet - $750
The made a bad design decision and didn't realize how it would impact looting and your useless advice is, "Hurr durr, just don't take that perk. Herpa derpa..."

Granted, while this is a minor non-bug issue compared to the catastrophic problems their tragically dishonest methods have caused (i.e. when you've had nothing but Xbox One/PS4 consoles to work with for SEVEN YEARS of your development cycle, you don't get to pretend to be surprised that you weren't able to get it working in the final week before launch), it seems it'd be a rather easy thing to fix compared to other game-breaking bugs.

Sorry to bother you.

Thank you for the hard work.

Can we maybe have a bit more insight what these exactly entails?

"characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system"

Seems like a lot but really vaguely.

I would love it if your hard work would be displayed and clarified in more detail.

Thank you for your work developers and the whole tech team involved. Much appreciated!

Apart from that though,

can you please tell Takemura not to call me again because I am literally next to him and he prolly wants to enable some kind of surround sound for himself. Or he is facetiming me cause my female V is outstandingly beautiful. :p

Please help with this bug because, as it is described from many of us, the game is unplayable at the moment. I have 500.7 hrs of non intrusive bugs and today I got this.

Guys, we love this game. Love us back to the maximum please.

Many kisses!
Cyberpunk 2077 Super-Resolution 2021.01.21 - 03.32.42.12.jpg

This is what 500 developers accomplished after a month of work.
This looks like the day 1 stability mod that some random modder posted on nexus.
Yeah, I'm done making excuses for this company.
Get it together CDPR.

Or you could just make that random mod and spare the 500+ employees the agony. :]

There are more patches coming - you realize that, do you?

Ugh.. I'm done with this board; time to see what this patch is all about. :D

Nice for the bugfixes and stability.

I Would have been happier if they fixed the problem with blood pump not working if you have Maris blade etc.

Or

Fixed problem with sandevistan, when in slowmo it would abruptly stop when doing a finisher/kill animation.

Or

Fixed problem with sandevstan slomo problem when trying to use katana or mantis blade you can't do fast attacks consecutive by smashing the fast attack button.

I will wait for these fixes, then restart the game. For now I will play other games and patiently wait

Or

How sandevstan slowmo can be cancelled out by the slowmo effects of dodging or being spotted by enemies with certain cyberware and perks, because the game doesn't seem to differentiate between passive slowmo effects and the one you trigger manually with sandevstan.

Top Bottom