Hairstyle

+
I took three breaths and decided to write constructively back at you.

You are wrong, and here's why;

All your opinions are based on a single minded fear and nothing more. I could spend hours explaining things to you but chances are you'd not listen. You'd cover your ears and pretend I am not there. But I will explain it to you anyway.

Ok, so who are you to judge my opinion? And fear what fear, I don't feel anything like that so you are wrong. But you are very rude, instead of discussion you think that I wont understand it so its pointless to argue with me. Why not call me stupid instead and bother with respons?
I have seen a lot more MtF's and FtM's than you have. The picture you showed was that of a bearded man who thought it'd be funny to crossplay as Sailor Moon. It is not even a Transvestite because a Transvestite will keep a very good looking face while crossdressing. This is not even a Transexual because TS's go through years of hormonial treatment and MtF's take months with laser or electrolysis to burn off any kind of facial hair growth from their face. In case with FtM's, they take hormones to cause facial hair to grow.
That picture was a joke. You didn't get it, not my fault, sorry.So you are saying and agreeing with me that there are female and male physical characteristics, and transsexuals make operations to gain those characteristics. Nice at least you did understood me in one point and we agree here.

Nature created us like we are you say, but this is also cyberpunk but not only that, even in the real life we surgically implant cybernetics to keep us alive such as the Pacemaker heart (typo possible). We even now have Cybernetic limbs for people whom lost an arm or leg. So this entire point you try to make it moot. It's entirely pointless in this setting. Or are you meaning to say that you will buy, and play Cyberpunk 2077, while going out on an extra limb to not be cybered up at all and running around roleplaying a person who says "Technology is bad! Go back to nature"?
Cybernetic limb can have a male or female shape. Those shapes are very subtle and gentle but they are as I wrote.

I suppose that could be an interesting character, though.
Agree

The line about a wife needing female characteristics is again, narrowminded. Have you never heard of Tomboys? Not all tomboys are lesbians you know but judging from the things you've said thus far my guess would be that you are against same-sex marriage as well. That's not an insult mind you, that's just what I suspect of you from what you have expressed here. I love how people assume they can easily spot the difference between a cis vs trans person. It's about as pointless as people who claim to spot a difference between implants or not because most of the time they're wrong. Granted right a few times, but mostly wrong.
Again you are totally wrong here. So Tomboys are girls who exhibits characteristics or behaviors considered typical of the gender role of a boy. This is my point, there are male and female characteristics. And I want them to see in game. Last time I voted in my country for political party that wants to allow gay marriages. But you try to make me look like a homophobic, please stop doing it.

There are a looot of body types. There's petite, athletic, slim, fat, 'normal', wide hips, wide shoulders, wide thighs, big head, small head etc. And none of them are limited to gender. Yet you want to limit things to gender because "As a customer I want this game to go in a right direction thats why I'm going to write what I want.", but what about us others? Do our opinion not count? Should be we forced to play something we don't just because you want it to go in -your- direction? .
Petite, athletic, slim, fat, 'normal', wide hips, wide shoulders, wide thighs, big head, small head etc. have a little different shapes because of genders. I don't want to limit anything to genders. I want to see different meshes on male and female. The same clothes, yet a little bit different. I tolerate others but it doesn't mean I need to agree with their opinions. Many people will agree with me, many wont. This forum is created by REDs, they read topics to gain knowledge how people want things to work ingame so your opinion counts the same as my opinion.

Because a reminder to you is that your direction is not the right direction at all. Your direction is based on insulting people
Now this is very intolerant and rude to write something like that. I never insulted here anyone and again who are you to decide what direction is right or wrong?

That's the way I see it, because the cyberpunk genre is usually littered with all kinds of people, not just one type.
I understand it but it's going to be a game. They need to go for simplifications. And I pointed my view of thing.

And I am highly, HIGHLY insulted by your posts here. So much in fact that I even got a forum warning, because people like you, hurt a lot by not understanding.
It isn't my fault that you try to insult me.

Oh, and I like this hairstyle.
So do I.

You came off as extreme homophobic, hetronormative and anything not straight is dangerous and scary.
That's the way I read you and it ticked me off instantly. If I were wrong about it, then I apologize sincerely.

I've just heard it so many times that we are to accept "what nature made us", and "That is fact" and "genes is genes" when all of those things are.. Let's say incorrect and usually spewed out from people..

Just if I read you wrong, I apologize, that's all.

..how is any of this about hairstyles? Not that I'm above thread digression, but the above seems like a matter for private messages. Not public discussion...in a hair forum! Ahahahah!

And I still insist clean and perfect non-hair is the best!

RE: fauxhawks

I was just taking the piss; I'm not in any way seriously imploring CDPR to exclude fauxhawks.

Even if they're an inferior hairstyle. ;-p

RE: "gender appropriate" clothing

What if I want to recreate Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar?

=p

I don't see the big deal. If a bloke wants to run around in a corset and garters, a-la Rocky Horror Picture Show, it shouldn't be a big deal. Neither should a lass wearing pants.

This *is* the 21st century, innit?

I was just taking the piss; I'm not in any way seriously imploring CDPR to exclude fauxhawks.

What if I want to recreate Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar?

=p

I don't see the big deal. If a bloke wants to run around in a corset and garters, a-la Rocky Horror Picture Show, it shouldn't be a big deal. Neither should a lass wearing pants.

You know... I have no problem with transsexuals, or transvestites, but drag queens freak me right the fuck out... in the same way clowns do.... it may be wrong of me,. but if you want to dress like a women, cool... dress like an attractive woman... at least try.... Ethyl Merman and Liza Minelli are not people to take fashion cues from.... Just never been a fan of camp or tackyness I guess.

=p

o_O

I REALLY hope they don't just go all out on "out there" hair styles and have some good decent looking "normal" type of hair styles. So many rpgs lately it seems about 3/4ths of the hair styles are some form of over-stylized hair styles whereas those of us that would like a more traditional normal style have very few choices. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have a good variety, but don't make the main focus on forcing people to have hairstyles that look well frankly "weird" or only having a very limited normal selection.

Also I'm hoping for a few decent "medium" hair length styles for guys. It seems in many games guys have the choice of either REALLY short/crew cut styles or "really long, past the shoulder" styles, nothing in-between hardly.

Some notable hairstyles I hope are in the game, or at least similar:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SKJEMuDlt...zyGbGY/s1600/BladeRunner+9+Harrison+Ford_.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...eepers-jeepers-creepers-23195924-1248-688.jpg
http://www.hdwallpapersarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tumblr_m5rrs4MbUN1rt3srpo1_1280.jpg
http://a397.idata.over-blog.com/500x668/2/24/40/32/09-Novembre-2010/Brad-Pitt-Fight-Clubo1_500.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oGtwLcChY1w/UGzPeDV5m7I/AAAAAAAAAvk/j9zPr0XQfmE/s1600/co3.jpg

Hellboy's samurai-ish tail-bun.

Max Headroom plasticky plastic lump of Ken hair.

Really short and stubby dreadlocks, stubbier and shorter than these. And thicker all over the head.

Egon's tornado-toupe plus.

Many styles of cornrows: intrincate, thick (in quantity of braids, not in width), colorful, black, with beads... put some cyberpunk by making intrincate designs that look like circuitry and change the beads with bronze casks or gun shells.

Gina Carano's hairstyle here.

And big hair, but I mean Puma Sisters big.

Top Bottom