What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

+
Militech Ghost Suit
Gibson Stealth Suit
Arasaka Blackjack Suit

They are all IR, Radar, Sonar and thermal defeating suits with cameleonic qualities.

Well, i don't know what they do but even molotov/lights coupled with darkness make up for some stealth challenge. It's just a matter of trends, kind of a gits vibe.

it's also time to stop getting emails for each reply:/...

I'm confident that CDPR will come up with the goods on this subject.

Obviously it would be cool to have all sorts of cybernetic enhanced augmentations, I think its one of their promises to have heaps of gadgets and so forth to enhance your character.

What I'd like to see is _old_ cybertech. Sure, most of the stuff you'll see is the slick and fancy gear of the 2070's, but surely there's a market out there for old, outdated tech too among those who can't afford the latest, greatest straight from the research labs? I'd like to see the option of buying cyberarms which look like they'd not be out of place bolted onto a construction vehicle. Bulky, noisy things which wouldn't pass for regular bodyparts no matter how much Realskin you tried to cover 'em in. All with the attendant disadvantages of being obsolete and not as effective as newer tech to offset the lower price. Not to mention the trouble of finding parts or someone who still knows how to rewire your 20 year old cybeleg when it starts acting up and randomly kicks out to the left at full force while walking. :D

What I'd like to see is _old_ cybertech. Sure, most of the stuff you'll see is the slick and fancy gear of the 2070's, but surely there's a market out there for old, outdated tech too among those who can't afford the latest, greatest straight from the research labs? I'd like to see the option of buying cyberarms which look like they'd not be out of place bolted onto a construction vehicle. Bulky, noisy things which wouldn't pass for regular bodyparts no matter how much Realskin you tried to cover 'em in. All with the attendant disadvantages of being obsolete and not as effective as newer tech to offset the lower price. Not to mention the trouble of finding parts or someone who still knows how to rewire your 20 year old cybeleg when it starts acting up and randomly kicks out to the left at full force while walking. :D

This sounds perfectly legit. It's like buying used gear, it happens all over. Cars, phones, electricals, everything.

I imagine some stuff would just be outdated, but other stuff may be classed as 'vintage'. Lets say you buy a car thats 15 years old, it'll be a heap. But if you buy a car that's 50 years old, its a classic.

I like this, it is a new way to have the Soviet cybertech in the game. Old or even classic cybertech is usually bulkier, cheaper and has a higher humanity cost, but in some cases it will certainly have style.

How about a cybernetic implant that allows you to erase&extract the memories of people? So you can erase&extract a certain memory or you can erase everything and use that person as a mindless thrall, as a servant. Implant should be extremely hard to get, you should have to steal it from a high security military facility. Even after you get it, getting this cybernetic implanted to your body should be extremely difficult. (And we should lose extreme amounts of humanity points.)

How about a cybernetic implant that allows you to erase&extract the memories of people? So you can erase&extract a certain memory or you can erase everything and use that person as a mindless thrall, as a servant. Implant should be extremely hard to get, you should have to steal it from a high security military facility. Even after you get it, getting this cybernetic implanted to your body should be extremely difficult. (And we should lose extreme amounts of humanity points.)

you mean like "Remember Me"?

I also didn't play it...but yeah its about the things you said erase&extract memories and fucking up the memory of others

Sounds like a great concept. But even though it got high Scores, most reviews say it is a bit repetitive and that it failed to deliver. I guess i need to play and see.

Sounds like a great concept. But even though it got high Scores, most reviews say it is a bit repetitive and that it failed to deliver. I guess i need to play and see.

the mechanic of erase and extract memories is fresh and new but not perfect. And the game has an awesome cyberpunk like paris world but you cant explore it..
and the fighting system is like Batman Arkham.

Just curious, before I shoot down your idea in a hail of "derp bullets".... I am going to try and be amiable.

Exactly how do you see this happening? By what method exactly do you think cyber implanted in your body would be able to achieve something like this? In other words, how specifically would your cyber interact with your target in order to mess with his memory?

Just curious, before I shoot down your idea in a hail of "derp bullets".... I am going to try and be amiable.

Exactly how do you see this happening? By what method exactly do you think cyber implanted in your body would be able to achieve something like this? In other words, how specifically would your cyber interact with your target in order to mess with his memory?

Before i go apeshit on you for insulting peoples ideas once again, let me try to be polite an explain it how could that be possible to you.

I know every idea we suggest should have a "real world" example for you or there is no fucking way you will respect it. There is little chance you are going to respect it even if it has a real world example and it has even have a CP2020 example but lets try, shall we?

There is a system developed by University of California that can actually capture the visual activity in your brain as recognizable video data. They call it the "brain reading". Of course, it is pretty limited for now, but we don't have flying cars, cybernetic arms that can punch a hole in the wall or cybernetic brains that you can transfer your mind into either. Apparently by CP2020, our minds are compatible enough to transfer into a machine. Or connect into a network as a netrunner and get snatched while there. AND HELLO! THEY JUST INVENTED A TECHNOLOGY CALLED BRAINDANCING THAT CAN EXTRACT EXACTLY SPECIFIC MEMORIES, STORE THEM TO SOMEWHERE SO THEY CAN BE READ BY SOMEONE ELSE! (And remember that this technology is so realistic you may think it is you who are doing the things in the memory) Yet you don't seem to have any problem with these "derpy retarded" technologies and you never question how are they possible. (I don't think they are retarded, but since you shot down every idea you don't like, thank god you weren't there then they were first imagining Cyberpunk...) So they are in fact they are a step away from full rain in your brain. They can in fact erase your mind with exacting your mind and they can slip you someone else's memories. Do you have a problem with erasing someone's mind too?

My idea was an experimental implant you can steal from a research facility, that can help you to read or delete someones memories. It would possibly work in a similar way to mind transfer. (A technology that already exist in CP2020) And no bullets were involved, not yours or mine.

And if you truly wonder what the technology looks like:

Top Bottom