Yes, Occasionally Mike Pondsmith Does Show Up Here...

+
If you're talking about the Wordpress site, I post stuff there usually twice a week!
mikepond

Does everyone here know the link? It sounds like braindancer was going to the wrong place.

This is also me asking for the link, in my usual subtle way.

Uhmm..because I am..bad? I thought it was on the FAQ..lemme check.

Yes, yes it's there, a few entries down under R.talsorian who are they blah blah.

AND OUR OWN MOD DIDN'T THINK TO CHECK THE FAQ before asking?!

Oh, NAUGHTY.

Well, he is a prolific writer and man-about-town. I understand he once fought off a grizzly bear by hitting it with a bigger grizzly bear.

I'm kind of curious to know if mike still has all the dolls from the 203X books...maybe he can send them to Seth Green and get some free promotion for the 2077 on Robot Chicken?

I think the Dolls are ok, I think Sard meant the particular ruleset in question :)

edit : Bad spelling couse I'm a newb at it lol.

I think the Dolls are ok, I think Sard meant the particular ruleset in question :)

edit : Bad spelling couse I'm a newb at it lol.

...two birds, one stone...

Ahhh..we have polluted yet another thread - Mike's, no less - with glory. Glory. And pictures of beauty.

LOL. As a matter of fact, the forum masters at CDPR were planning to give me a more flashy title when they found I was active on the forum. I turned them down--I was rather amused at the idea that I was listed as a "Poser." I can earn my own fracking street cred on this forum, thank you.

This is really sporty attitude and everybody should take example from Mike.

Big Greetings from another senior Cyberpunk fan and Game Master, who spent hundreds of hours with R.Talsorian Games books.

Top Bottom