Yes, Occasionally Mike Pondsmith Does Show Up Here...

+
I did science, of course. SCIENCE!

With volunteers. Every one of them a volunteer.

And we all know where Sards brand of Science will lead us:

someone better tell Dave Ackerman to sharpen his best stabbing knife, because pondsmith season opens this Saturday

The Pondsmith is an endagered animal, near extinct.... known for its deep throaty calls, it is a prize trophy indeed... I hear by eating his pancreas you gain his power...

Hi guys and hi Mike! I am the same Cody on Mekton Zero and Crimsonwolf on the MZML. Decided to take a more active role with Interlock in general than I could in the past. Very interested in the new 2077 and Chrome 5. I have managed to play a little Cyberpunk 2020 lately but my players are more into Pathfinder. Sigh. Finding Cyberpunk players here in small city like Boise, ID is very hard let me tell you. Borneo is probably the only other 2020 gm I know of in the whole state! I hope some day to play the game myself as player and not just run. Heck Mekton is my favorite but I only played as a player myself once. Usually end up running mostly. All GMs offer is play either is D&D or World of Darkness. Which I like neither. LOL. One guys keeps to try talk me into Shadowrun. Never appealed to me either.

Context. That is on my mind a lot lately for Cyberpunk and Mekton. The thing lacking in my games of my youth were context of the setting for tech, powers, mecha, and etc. Mike really got me thinking to get my games to a new level. Been 20 years since I started this hobby. When was in upper teens and early 20s I just did things because they were cool. Now I like to ask questions of why does it work that way, or what effect will this have on the setting?

I know this isn't a cp2020 post but I was wondering how can I order the Castle Falkenstien main rulebook it isn't listed on the website as an option?
Please forgive the out of main topic question folks.

Hi! new member of these forums but I've been lurking ever since I found out about the 2077 game. awesome news.

I'm a PnP roleplayer going back 22 years, and I was wondering.......Is Mike pondsmith now dead? lol

Its now APRIL 21st 2014. Errm? I have eager Rpg club members waiting to hear what in the smeg had happened to CHROMEBOOK 5?

Didn't the r tal production manager promise to kill max mike if he misses JANUARY 2014 release date of Chrome 5.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but I got real burned by the "Genesis Descent" debacle. So I have many rpgers waiting for news on this new chrome 5, because max mike forgot to write the Promised 3rd corporate war book, even though it was advertised in the back of the 2nd corp war book. Mike ya never explained what happened to that?

So news please, pwetty pwease!!!

So news please, pwetty pwease!!!

You might be waiting a bit until Mike shows up again. He's busy into the Kickstarted Mekton Zero: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1888572386/mekton-zero

Here is the R.Tal updated-steadily-website: http://rtalsoriangames.wordpress.com/

Chrome 5 is not out yet. Still a few years to 2077 release and part of the Chrome 5 job is to bridge that gap.

Cyberpunk v.3 was what CorpWar Book 3 turned into. It was a neat setting with a good system and dolls. http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/3209/Cyberpunk-v3?it=1

Top Bottom