Does The Witcher work fine with dual core video card?

+

gvman

Forum regular
Does The Witcher work fine with dual core video card?

Hi! I was going to be buying a new video card here soon, and I noticed it said this on the back of the box of The Witcher:please Note: This game may not support Dual-Core video cards.This worries me, as the card I was gonna buy was gonna be a dual-core. Has anyone experienced any problems with running the Witcher with a Dual-Core graphics card?

GVman said:
Hi! I was going to be buying a new video card here soon, and I noticed it said this on the back of the box of The Witcher:please Note: This game may not support Dual-Core video cards.This worries me, as the card I was gonna buy was gonna be a dual-core. Has anyone experienced any problems with running the Witcher with a Dual-Core graphics card?
If they have it hasn`t been reported as such

GVman said:
This worries me, as the card I was gonna buy was gonna be a dual-core. Has anyone experienced any problems with running the Witcher with a Dual-Core graphics card?
it will work ok, see the FAQ in case of problems.Do remember that tha game barely uses one card ( 60% of a GTS250/HD4850 ) so a dual-chip card will not boost your framerate in-game.

Top Bottom