[The witcher 3] Bsod after playing 15 minutes

+
Hello,
I've bought a MSI RX6900XT gaming x trio, nine months ago.
I started to replay to The witcher 3 near to April 2023 to try the next gen update and after a while I started to have BSOD, two seconds after loading a save.
I've reinstall windows and everything was fine since then.
However recently I don't know why, I had a very weird BSOD without the sad smiley and with a hexadecimal code.
Then I restarted my computer and the whole computer started to be very laggy even on small games and I had a lot of bsod when login or after 15 minutes of playing The Witcher 3.

I achieved to migrate to windows 11 (I was on windows 10), the computer is "fixed" but I still have BSOD after playing 15 minutes of The Witcher 3.
Sometimes the game just crash sometimes I have a BSOD and then a BSOD loop until I manually shut the computer down.

What I've tried:
I've tried multiple times to run the sfc / dism command, I've even done a memory test with the windows memory tools and everything was fine.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Witcher 3 and still have some crashes and BSOD.
I've also reinstalled different amd drivers version (23.4.2, 23.4.3, 23.9.1 and the pro drivers 22.q4) using DDU.
I'm currently on version 23.4.2 because it's "stable".

My configuration:
CPU: Intel core I5-9600KF
Motherboard: MSI MPG z390 gaming plus
RAM: Corsair vengeance 2 * 8 gb (3200mHz) (XMP was enable before, but I disable it to try to fix the bsod)
GPU: MSI RX6900XT gaming x trio (driver version 23.4.2)
PSU: Evga 750 gt
Game version: 4.04 (modded)

I have to precise that I entirely finish the base game without any problems after I reinstalled windows 10 and just before I started to play HOS I had the first crash.

Please find attach a summary of some recent bsod (often IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL).
And here you can download the minidump of the red engine: https://filetransfer.io/data-package/57GzhZSH#link (I cannot attach it)

does anyone have a solution?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• bsod.png
    bsod.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Top Bottom