My body fucking hates me......

+
He seemed erudite to me!

Erudite means, "Of Erud, a small city-state circa 850 B.C. located in northern Mesopotamia and famed for their great things,", right?

He seemed erudite to me!

Erudite means, "Of Erud, a small city-state circa 850 B.C. located in northern Mesopotamia and famed for their great things,", right?

There is a family joke about me actually. They say I wasn't born to my parents, I was found in an iceberg and thawed out.

He seemed erudite to me!

No, it means "No longer rude".
It should probably be put on the list of banned words for the forum.

Chris, it might be useful to know we have some of the most lenient moderators on the web. I can say fuck , cunt, pussy, cocksucker, whatever I want, but the mods look at what is said in context, unlike other sites. This is a privilege. Try posting what we say here on the BSN or Bethesda's site. You'll get banned.

We should probably get back to sending Wisdom "Get Well Soon" cards, before you accidentally guess one of the words and I have to ban you for using it.

Point taken. We are all grateful for the efforts that our gracious mods put in on our behalf.

I also figured that if nothing else, Wisdom could do with a damn good laugh more than 'get well soon' messeges.

...of course, laughing with a 25lb penis and a bunch of stiches is probably a bad thing...

Also, I intend to use the word "Bescumber" more often. I think it has character.

Chris, it might be useful to know we have some of the most lenient moderators on the web. I can say fuck , cunt, pussy, cocksucker, whatever I want, but the mods look at what is said in context, unlike other sites. This is a privilege. Try posting what we say here on the BSN or Bethesda's site. You'll get banned.

It's before my time, but my understanding is that it got a little silly once over at TW when they had naughty word checkers and found that all of the "My Favourite Quotes from the Game" threads consisted of
"Go **** yourself, you **** *******"

Anyway, it isn't because of lenient moderators, it's forum rules. If I had my way, I'd ban everyone who used the word "****" out of context.

Yup. I'm an Aussie. It's all ok. You can have the wombat cannon. I'll use the numbat launcher. Mounted on the shoulder of my All Terrain Kangaroo naturally.

:p

Cool cool, I'll be alongside you on my geneered giant Tassie Devil :p Oh, and I'm almost certain wombats'd hurt more than numbats, because of relative density. Though if you've got a decent ROF on your numbat launcher, it'd make up for it...

Top Bottom