My body fucking hates me......

+
Umm get well and all that, really I mean it like having you around :)

PS don't send Sard your organs, I think he would eat them for some strange reason lol.

Umm get well and all that, really I mean it like having you around :)

PS don't send Sard your organs, I think he would eat them for some strange reason lol.

Eat them? Don't you know how much he could make selling them?

Edit: To be fair, the longer this thread goes on, the lower the asking price'd have to be :/

I now know what happened. Sard infected Wis so that he could harvest is fresh squeezed pancreatic juices!!!

Ohmigod. You're totally right! That joke from months ago just took on a whole new horrible..flavour. Sorry, Wisdom! I blame Redge, as usual.

(Save me some drippings though. Seriously.)

I am home, kinda wish I wasn't, since the only thing they do right now is try and manage the pain, and the drugs at the hospital are so much better...

I've had sciatica since Thursday now

Today I'm cautiously optimistic that my sciatica is finally healing. I've not had those sharp nerve pains much at all in a couple days, although I still get them if I get up in the wrong position. It's been "fun", not being able to bend over, always straightening up very carefully and slowly whenever I've had to bend my back at all, not being able to lift much or do any exercising, hurting constantly. Even sitting on the toilet hurt, and it was a fun time trying not to trip whilst getting into my tub (which I unfortunately have in my flat) and out, getting those nice sharp nerve pains all the time. Well, it took around six weeks, but perhaps it's healing indeed. *knock*

So, if someone like me can get better from a semi-debilitating injury, I'm sure you'll be just fine Wisdom. As someone said, chin up! :cool:

EDIT: Also meant to say that "while my injury is most likely nothing compared to what Wisdom has been going through", but forgot. In any case, hope there's all kinds of physical healing all around.

Get well soon dude - my wishes are with you.

It's always hard when your racking up debt that you have no choice in such as medical stuff my private health cover is killing me ironically by taking all my money.

Best of luck dude, try not to think about it too much, it will sort itself out and in teh future you will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about i'm sure.

Zero debt to what is looking like at least 50 grand in debt in the span of a month... woe to the unemployed and uninsured of America...

Sigh...

Not gonna say I am feeling better because every time I do that , I end up back in the emergency room...

But thank you again everyone, your thoughts helped.

Top Bottom