1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Hi, since the patch 1.6. no vendor is selling clothing mods anymore.

The only option to get them is to craft the mods. But since you are only able to craft the highest tier depending on the crafting skill slots on lower tier items are useless because we cant get mods for them.

Please fix the vendors. In addition a selection for the tier of the mods crafted would be much appreciated.

The transmog is awesome by the way thanks for that.
But I'm missing the small armor, health and stamina overview in the inventory.

(I play on Xbox so no game modding involved.)

Last edited:
I´m not sure if this is 1.6 related, but I just started playing again after this update and I noticed breasts on female models are crumpled to fit some clothing. I know it's not a priority but hopefully it gets fixed because it just looks bad
So no, it's not new, it was like that before. But it doesn't mean that it don't need to be reported.
If you want, you can do it ("Contact Us" button) ;)
Post automatically merged:

Since the patch today, I am getting a bug where V's voice, male or female, is about 75% lower in volume than any other voice. I've tried starting a new game, tried doing a totally clean install, and this bug has been consistent throughout. There is no sound setting that I see could be causing this. I have no freaking clue - surprised noone else has reported this as I don't see any way to get rid of it.
Someone encountered this issue, but it was related to windows settings, you should check it too ;)

Just me? Or is the voice of V (male) a tad low? Everything else is super high
Neverr mind. Made some changes in Windows sound settings and now things works as intended :)

1662540995740.png
I go to the ripdoc to change the appearance or change the appearance at the mirror and I get an inactive UI screen

View attachment 11316848I go to the ripdoc to change the appearance or change the appearance at the mirror and I get an inactive UI screen
It "once" or it's always like that ?
It's on a fresh save or an old one (pre 1.6, 1.52 or even older)
If it's always like that and if you don't use mods (or used mods before in this save), I suggest to report it to the support ("Contact Us" button)

It "once" or it's always like that ?
It's on a fresh save or an old one (pre 1.6, 1.52 or even older)
If it's always like that and if you don't use mods (or used mods before in this save), I suggest to report it to the support ("Contact Us" button)
It does not depend on the version of the save as it is cloud-based.
There are no mods and the game is not patched. I foresaw the problems and version 1.52 with his compilation of mods copied into a separate directory. Ie I completely downloaded the new compilation.
In short, from the old save this error was near the mirror. Then after a reboot it disappeared, now at the ripper. The build is new)

It does not depend on the version of the save as it is cloud-based.
There are no mods and the game is not patched. I foresaw the problems and version 1.52 with his compilation of mods copied into a separate directory. Ie I completely downloaded the new compilation.
In short, from the old save this error was near the mirror. Then after a reboot it disappeared, now at the ripper. The build is new)
Hum... Sorry, but I don't get what "cloud-based" mean or how it can change something :(
Because as far as I know, generally (in Cyberpunk, at least), some mod datas can (and often does) remain in save files... So even by removing mods and reinstalling entirely and properly the game, issues can persist if you load a save on which mods were enabled.
Anyway, if you're sure that it's not mod related, as I said, you can report it to the support (adding a save could help too).

Hum... Sorry, but I don't get what "cloud-based" mean or how it can change something :(
Because as far as I know, generally (in Cyberpunk, at least), some mod datas can (and often does) remain in save files... So even by removing mods and reinstalling entirely and properly the game, issues can persist if you load a save on which mods were enabled.
Anyway, if you're sure that it's not mod related, as I said, you can report it to the support (adding a save could help too).
If we run through Gog, do not we synchronize safes from the server? because I have 61 levels of experience in my safes, although how does this affect the views of ui.

Last edited:
Can't craft new ammo, the game says “blocked” and “max ammo reached” even if it is not the case. PC, Steam.

Update: The ability to craft ammo returns, when the amount of missing ammo is lower than the amount to craft.

Rifle Ammo can be crafted 48 at once. 700 – 48 = 652. As long as the ammo is lower than 652 you will be able to craft the new ammo, but with 653 not. So you can never have a full 700 ammo pack. I would personally go for:
if (ammo < 700) {
craft();
}

than:
if (ammo < (700 – crafted_ammo_amount)) {
craft();
}

Dissembling the weapon from the character section (not backpack) results in indefinite scrolling of the weapons with “light” speed.

Last edited:
View attachment 11316848I go to the ripdoc to change the appearance or change the appearance at the mirror and I get an inactive UI screen
I was able to replicate the bug. In short, every new apartment or every new ripdoc will have an inactive screen, with a reboot this problem disappears. I.e. essentially the crutch solution would be to save before each new ripdoc.
When every apartment and every ripdoc has a change of appearance or at least enter the editor and exit the problem will disappear

If we run through Gog, do not we synchronize safes from the server? because I have 61 levels of experience in my safes, although how does this affect the views of ui.
If you run mods on the game (I don't know now how it work with Redmod), but these mods can modify or add datas, directly in save files themself. So GOG or anything else don't make any distinction about "original" game datas and those added by mods (save synchronized on the Clouds are the same as those on your PC). If there were mods on a save, whatever if you use the local or the one on the Cloud, it wouldn't change anything.

And it don't require to be related, a simple imcompatibility with some remaining mod datas could cause totally unrelated and unexpected issues on the game.

Anyway, I can't affirme that it's due to mods, but like you use a save in which mods where enabled before, you can't say otherwize too... And you can't ask to CDPR to fix an issue due to mods ;)

(I don't know now how it work with Redmod),

Just as a side note to your post (which is accurate), REDmod just came out and no mod is making use of it's functionalities so far. Every tip/procedure/issue with mods that were true two days ago will most likely be true for quite a few more weeks as mods are slowly adapted to make use of it. If at all.

Some default scopes have graphical bugs. The Senkoh scope sometimes stays in the right, sometimes in the wrong position, sometimes partly disappears or the pixels are in the wrong position. It can be fixed by unequipping and reequipping the gun. The scope of Pozhar is missing some polygons (PC, max settings).
Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Last edited:

The only option to get them is to craft the mods. But since you are only able to craft the highest tier depending on the crafting skill slots on lower tier items are useless because we cant get mods for them.
I got an answer from the support. This seams to be an intended change:

Yes, the vendors stock has been reprised and clothing mods can now be obtained from containers or drops from NPCs.

I can sell my fists ie my "ganic" fists, not Gorilla arms in a shop I get no money but apparently they cost 18€ to buy back.

Please put FSR 2.0 in the game post patch the performance has got worse.

PS5 - After installing 1.6
Regina calls me whilst I'm driving or walking in Watson, but the controls to pick up/reject the call don't display.
Call goes unanswered but somehow the game is stuck in the call. I can't talk to other NPCs like merchants, use actions like going to bed.
I don't have any message or new gig in the menu even if I pass time (24hrs +) using the menu.
It's actually game breaking, since it blocks a lot of actions, it will prevent any dialogue. Never encountered this bug myself before.

Please fix the vendors. In addition a selection for the tier of the mods crafted would be much appreciated.

The transmog is awesome by the way thanks for that.
But I'm missing the small armor, health and stamina overview in the inventory.

(I play on Xbox so no game modding involved.)
I just heard back from support, this is an intended change.
legendary clothes and specs as well as mods are now only available as drops and from loot-able containers in the world...
I really dont like this change to be honest.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 709
Just as a side note to your post (which is accurate), REDmod just came out and no mod is making use of it's functionalities so far. Every tip/procedure/issue with mods that were true two days ago will most likely be true for quite a few more weeks as mods are slowly adapted to make use of it. If at all.
I really hope that Redmod add some sort of "layers" in save files.
A little bit like that :
- Base game datas.
- Mod datas with unique ID for each mod.
Then :
- If Redmod is installed (and activated) and the related mod is installed/activated, datas will be loaded and "maybe" will overlap the game datas.
- If Redmode is not installed/activated or the related mod is not installed/activated, these datas will be simply ignored.

It would be so convenient :)

PS5 - After installing 1.6
Regina calls me whilst I'm driving or walking in Watson, but the controls to pick up/reject the call don't display.
Call goes unanswered but somehow the game is stuck in the call. I can't talk to other NPCs like merchants, use actions like going to bed.
I don't have any message or new gig in the menu even if I pass time (24hrs +) using the menu.
It's actually game breaking, since it blocks a lot of actions, it will prevent any dialogue. Never encountered this bug myself before.
As far as I remember, it was also present in 1.52 ("stuck in call" bug, mostly on Playstation).
Except clearing the cache and maybe loading a save created before encountering the issue, there is no much to do :(
As least, you can send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button).

Since the update I get crashes every time I go to the inventory tab. I used mods but removed them all, I deleted all Cyberpunk folders from my hard drive, reinstalled, updated graphics drivers and verified files through Steam. Nothing helped. Will start a fresh save to see if that works but all my previous saves seem to be useless now. Is this as intended or will there be a fix coming soon?

Since the update I get crashes every time I go to the inventory tab. I used mods but removed them all, I deleted all Cyberpunk folders from my hard drive, reinstalled, updated graphics drivers and verified files through Steam. Nothing helped. Will start a fresh save to see if that works but all my previous saves seem to be useless now. Is this as intended or will there be a fix coming soon?

Saved games unfortunately don't get "cleaned" when you remove mods. If a fresh start doesn't fix it, then contact support since it's definitely a big issue and it sounds like you have a clean install going. I assume by "all CP folders" you also mean the one in AppData?

I really hope that Redmod add some sort of "layers" in save files.
A little bit like that :
- Base game datas.
- Mod datas with unique ID for each mod.
Then :
- If Redmod is installed (and activated) and the related mod is installed/activated, datas will be loaded and "maybe" will overlap the game datas.
- If Redmode is not installed/activated or the related mod is not installed/activated, these datas will be simply ignored.

It would be so convenient :)

It looks like it'll help but there is a good chance that mods making large sweeping changes will still leave traces on saved games even if you add/remove them through REDmod. It's somewhat inevitable. Even in Bethesda's games there are mods that have to be remove in very specific ways and require a "cleaning" script to be ran to ensure they leave nothing behind.

Did you use a Reshad mod before ?
(some already have this knid of bug because of that).
Issue could persist in save, so maybe worth to try with a new save.

Top Bottom