Patch Notes 10.10

+
Looks like a nice patch by the description. Haven't played any games yet...

Draft is long forgotten by the devs. Bring back Arena and don't struggle with Draft anymore :coolstory:

More ST bummers to report: Forest Protector does NOT play Naiads infused with Nature from the graveyard :(

Edit: also, the Mating Season actually has anti-synergy with Hamadryads and Freixenet: two units I thought would benefit most from the frogs when I saw the card, lmao. What a time to be an ST player.

Last edited:
no, I tried it in a match, hmm. was actually purposefully trying it, too, so made sure there was a naiad played the round before. Unless I missed a squirrel from the opponent? I guess I gotta put the protector back in the deck then :D
Post automatically merged:

Forest Protector does play Naiads from the graveyard. Did you try it against AI? Because there it doesn't work, but works online.
OK, you got me all hopeful, but actually it does not work. Not sure how it worked for you. It seems the infusion does not stick when they go to the graveyard, so Protector does NOT play them.

Last edited:
Here we go with another ridiculous Eist.
Why Sove has both Zeal and Immune and 11 power ?
Why not give it something more, like "your opponent discards entire hand".
lol u complaining about that ? Seriously
Have u seen NG
Last update was focused on NG and this one too
Just see beauclair, fix the weakest unit strength on the ennemi strongest unit
Then order remove all the boost of an unit
lol u just need to play cahir keep bossting the same ennemi unit then remove that card with yenvo, or Vilgefortz or any of the NG removal cards (they have around 10 lol while some factions have 0)
U can play ivar too and do a move of 100 points easy
And u complaining about the only way for SK to win

UMA22

Forum regular
Another update to make sure all NG cards and abilities are good to play
Why dont u just not delete the others factions would be more easier ?
So now NG can do a move of 100 points in one turn with ivar, with the new ability he's really worthy to play
Rainfarn of Attre i will say nothing just lol, another 100 points move
And finnaly bauclair lol again
U see the new cards and u realise there's a condition in each factions to make it worth it cost, and u need to play ur cards in order to build something
Except NG u just play your deck like everything's fine and when opponent start to be dangerous u kill him with those huge points move cards
The greatest exemple is for NR 4 new cards that u can send to trash let's talk about boholt lol, guys it a 12 provisions card with a strength of 2 his order dont even allow you to play the soldier u copy
Slave Driver is a better card
Now kennet and gar, in the begining i said cool, NR got a destroing control unit finnaly, then i seen that his condition work only if he's played, i thought it will increase if he's on hand or deck like it should be
But it just new trash cards, that cannot be played without inspired zèle like 70% of the NR gameplay, dont know why they have others ability
SK and MO got something cool but would be better if they have more mill card, especially monsters BC without neutral it really hard to have the cards that we need and as it intresting to play wild hunt with Devotion, it complicated

OK, you got me all hopeful, but actually it does not work. Not sure how it worked for you. It seems the infusion does not stick when they go to the graveyard, so Protector does NOT play them.
And here's the problem. Of course Nature category won't stick, when naiad goes to the graveyard. It's an infusion so like any other added status, it clears itself upon entering the graveyard (except doomed obviously).

But if you infuse naiad that's already in the graveyard, then by all means you can play it with Forest Protector.

And here's the problem. Of course Nature category won't stick, when naiad goes to the graveyard. It's an infusion so like any other added status, it clears itself upon entering the graveyard (except doomed obviously).

But if you infuse naiad that's already in the graveyard, then by all means you can play it with Forest Protector.
I guess you can also play a naiad from the deck with Fauve. Which both are nifty tricks, but they don't really offset the disappointment that is FMS, or the fact that the new ST cards are a bit underpowered compared to some others, on top of the two nerfs.

Very cool patch (no)!!
The most boring spam from the north for 5 provisions. They clean the field better than Tibor's spam. balance (no). as usual, a bunch of "broken" cards.

Have u seen NG
Last update was focused on NG and this one too

Yup. I`m smashing through new NG with my old ST Elves Spellatael.
A bit of movement, bit of purify, removals, resets, and so on.
Although, with all that power creep, I think that Gord cap is ridiculous now, as cheap SK Messenger of the Sea has none.
Skellige remains a tutorial level faction.

I wanna report a bug.

Tir na Lia’s order text incorrectly shows amount of frost to be applied. The order itself seems to work properly.

Text most of the time shows 0, 0; but if I played mirror frost, it shows how much frost opponent lost during transition

Copying multiple Tibor Eggebrecht is still a problem. I was under the impression that this was changed somehow. Scorch is the only way to possibly defeat it, as far as I know.

(or, purify row(s) and then use other cards to nullify them...)

Did youget Ulula's avatar from reward tree? I can't find her but I see Boholt avatar insted.

I found her ;-)

Last edited:
Dear Jean and Devs,

I suppose you're busy on the SY fix, but 100+ turns of frost with 0 interactivity....
I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts trying to keep the game fresh and interesting, but was this really the way you intended frost to be played?

Ladder was already full of enough clown piles and memery, we do no need to add more "draw an answer or immediately lose" plays
There may be a gwentleman's agreement between some not to play such toxic decks, but streamers have no issue promoting them

Hopefully it will be recognized as an unintended bug or interaction to be hot fixed and appropriate action taken against players and "partners" abusing it

All the best :)

P.S. To anticipate the "just run heatwave, scorch, yrden... whatever and win R1" advice, last time i checked this was not Gwent: the RNG and tech against the meme game :)

last time i checked this was not Gwent: the RNG and tech against the meme game :)
Are you sure?=) But yes, I agree, this deck is filth and clearly unintended, but the same could be said about the Renfri gang spam deck and that was never hotfixed, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Likely this garbage will be until the end of the season. At least on the upside good honest WH decks feel powerful too now.

Top Bottom