A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
CDPR has got to be one of the most awesome Developer/Publisher of all time^^ If only all could be as good as you guys there would be ever lasting world peace or at least no piracy anymore ;)

It's 1 year anniversary celebration of TW2. You are feeling bit festival.

Answer to your question: I want simply one. I would wear it like an olympic medall of geekiness.

I'm so glad to have stumbled on this topic. I've been looking for my collection of 17 medallions for weeks now. Where did you find them, as a point of interest?

Regardless, if you'd be so kind as to return them to me I'd be much obliged.

MM360

Tell Radovid in that picture that I will pass Anais into his care on my next playthrough if he gives me that Witcher Medallion...

If he does not...John Natalis gets Anais, and Radovid loses Temeria forever!

Yes, that is the deal I am offering Radovid for the Medallion

I am very much interested in a Witcher's medallion primarily because of the following 2 reasons:
- A Witcher's medallion is a must-have collectible item that any fan of Andrzej Sapkowski's books and the CD Projekt games should have. In my country, Romania, its hard to find such an item for purchase anywhere.
- I have never ever in my life up until now owned a medallion of any kind, not even a dog tag chain. I would relish any chance of having a Witcher's medallion, no matter its value, as my first heirloom.

I registered just to say:
I don't want one of these great medallions!

Nah... Just kidding.... I will kill for it.
Not that I'm greedy or something.

also
seventeen...seventeen... what could that possibly mean?

Ahem *cracks knuckles* you are feeling ungodly generous this fine day with those witcher medalions because it it exactly one year to the day since you released the sequel to the 2007 game of the year,The Witcher, The Witcher 2 that managed to kick my ass royaly in the first few days of playing and also damn near set fire to my graphics card due to it's awesome visuals.
So I believe you should give ME one medallion because i've been a witcher junkie since 07 and i'm going through hell to study to be a game designer so I can attempt to work with CDPR.
So send me the bloody thing... would you kindly?

Here's why i deserve a medallion: I'm an American who has read both books and seen the enttirety of the television series. I am a huge Witcher fan. I loved the first game. I was so excited when the Witcher 2 was announced and heard it would be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox. My gaming rig died last year, so I felt some consolation that I could play it on my PS3. Here it is now, a year later and NO PS3 VERSION. So, at the very least, you could give me a medallion as a means of an olive branch for the game I won't get to play. It would mean a lot to me to know that I matter at least a tiny bit.

We wants it! We needs it! Must have the precious!
They stole it from us! Sneaky little witchers! Wicked, tricksy, false!

Greetings from Switzerland!

I would love a medallion. The Witcher's one of my favourite series' not just because of the games, but because the games got me into the books and after seeing that only 2 books had been translated in English, I decided I'd learn French just to read the other books, so thanks to you guys I know another language.

Hello, everybody, Hello CDPR!!!!

Great job with your version of Geralt of Rivia!!! And, of course, great ideaa for giving away 17 medallions on 17 may, when we are celebrating 1 moth since The Witcher 2:Assasins of kings -Enhanced Edition was released, AND 1 year since The Witcher 2:Assasins of kings was released!!! Again, Great job!!! Good luck, everybody!!!

FE

Been searching for one of these since they got handed out to some people buying the first Witcher. Sadly, I couldn't get a hold of it (because I preordered it at amazon) and I never knew that there were new ones made for the TW2EE for the Xbox.

So, I'd love to have one. Scratch that, I NEED one! How else can I show off how great a game (and story, with the books and all) "The Witcher" really is?

PS: I love that you do stuff like this. This is not common in this kind of business and I hope that a lot of people know how to properly appreciate that.

PPS: Happy birthday, Witcher 2!

This is fantastic! I've been wanting to make a full replica of the medallion out of pure silver (I took several jewelry classes in high school), but I haven't been able to get my hands on an original for a good sample. I hope I win. :D

Top Bottom