Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! :) Thanks CD Projekt Red! I cannot wait to receive the copy and give it a fair and balanced review! Wewt!

Venatis said:
OMG it came through! I got one! Thank you RED! You can be sure i will review the hell out of The Witcher 2! =

Good Luck to everyone else!

wait your from london! Noooooo I hope that means I haven't missed out :p

Looks like I'll need to bust out my projector and my subwoofer... maybe take a day off work. I'll be watching my mailbox pretty hard.

Holy crap!! I actually got one!! I"m so excited. I can't wait to play it and review it :) I never get anything like this!!

"Dear Gamer,

Congratulations! You convinced us that you should be the one to review The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition! A copy of our game is already heading your way and you should receive it soon. We really want to hear what you think about our game – so we would appreciate if you published your review and spread the word among your friends using your own social media channels. Your opinion matters as the opinion of your colleagues, so encourage them to comment on what we think is one of the best RPGs for the Xbox 360.

Have fun!"

I'm so shocked at the moment...can hardly talk...

From Colombia, South America :)

Top Bottom