Bugs after Patch 2.0

+
A collection of bugs i encountered within my first 2 hours on a new playthrough:

1.- Can't rebind Crouch Toggle / "C" key.
2.- Game randomly switches to Xbox controls during startup.
3.- During the Corpo intro, the Arasaka's recent history lobby screen is desynchronized from the related audio.
4.- Some computer/terminal websites lead to black screens, such as Growl FM, Dark Star or signing Militech's career request.
5.- Training bot during T-Bug's tutorial datashard will sometimes become "afraid" of the player, dodging non-stop thus making the "block enemy attacks" section impossible to complete.
6.- DLSS sometimes causes some light sources to violently flicker, such as small Tengu Ad on the terrace during The Rescue mission.
7.- Ziggy-Q's Relic episode during the first Megabuilding H10 elevator ride still has it's audio completely broken towards the end.
8.- When picking up V's Office Blazer from the item Stash it will add a duplicate cosmetic/transmog V's Office Blazer to the Wardrobe.
9.- When changing appearance in the Mirror, V's skin textures will turn chrome/reflective after exiting the customization menu.
10.- Arm violently shakes around during the "first equip" animation of the Knife variant found in the stash.
11.- Manually triggering the "first-equip" animation of the Cut-O-Matic won't play the sounds of said animation.
12.- The "Your business is my business" show doesn't have *any* sound on the apartment TV.
13.- V's apartment radio is no longer interactable.

A collection of bugs i encountered within my first 2 hours on a new playthrough:

1.- Can't rebind Crouch Toggle / "C" key.
2.- Game randomly switches to Xbox controls during startup.
3.- During the Corpo intro, the Arasaka's recent history lobby screen is desynchronized from the related audio.
4.- Some computer/terminal websites lead to black screens, such as Growl FM, Dark Star or signing Militech's career request.
5.- Training bot during T-Bug's tutorial datashard will sometimes become "afraid" of the player, dodging non-stop thus making the "block enemy attacks" section impossible to complete.
6.- DLSS sometimes causes some light sources to violently flicker, such as small Tengu Ad on the terrace during The Rescue mission.
7.- Ziggy-Q's Relic episode during the first Megabuilding H10 elevator ride still has it's audio completely broken towards the end.
8.- When picking up V's Office Blazer from the item Stash it will add a duplicate cosmetic/transmog V's Office Blazer to the Wardrobe.
9.- When changing appearance in the Mirror, V's skin textures will turn chrome/reflective after exiting the customization menu.
10.- Arm violently shakes around during the "first equip" animation of the Knife variant found in the stash.
11.- Manually triggering the "first-equip" animation of the Cut-O-Matic won't play the sounds of said animation.
12.- The "Your business is my business" show doesn't have *any* sound on the apartment TV.
13.- V's apartment radio is no longer interactable.

Playing on PC and experienced points 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 and 13 as well.

Especially not being able to interact with the radio in my apartment is really bothersome.

I cant see the direction to the mision. theres no yellow direction thingy on my minimap. halp!!!!

Attachments

• minimap.png
    minimap.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Is the shakiness in the field of vision and the map a new feature? I cant seem to focus on the screen after a while and really, its annoying as hell.

The changes in Cyberpunk have been profound and very interesting but practically all the systems of the game have been touched and now it is necessary to stabilise the new version of Cyberpunk 2077. You have to communicate the errors to official support, but this being the official forum of the game I do not understand that anyone from CDPR is reviewing and trying to replicate the errors mentioned here. In addition, posting on the forum allows others to confirm or not if they also reproduce that error. I love this way of helping the game return to stability after the great review and improvement it has achieved. Phantom liberty arrives in 2 days. CDPR has to put its entire team to stabilise the base game because there are errors produced by residual files or unremoved mods that is not the responsibility of CDPR, but similar errors are being confirmed by different players and that at least requires a check by the developers.

Well all I can say is thank god they are getting away from this spaghetti mess of a once fairly decent engine.

Guest 4412420

Psalm and Fenrir defenitely should be visible but are not. I though it might be that they need to be Tier 5 to appear but the Satori and Nenan do show up at tier 2 . I even upgraded Psalm to Tier 5 and bought another appartament just too make sure but it still was not visible.
Not all iconic weapons have slots. Fenrir for example, doesn't have slots on the gun wall and it never did.

When looting from bodies, some loot doesn't appear in my inventory. Specifically it appears that some loot appears as tier 5 or iconic, then I look in my inventory after looting and the items aren't there. At first I was looting too quickly and was mistaken. Then I slowed down and really looked at what was being looted, then checking my inventory and the items don't appear. This is from NCPD scanner encounters. I verified they were not crafting specs. Honestly I don't want to keep playing if I missing out on this loot. I should also note that I have never modded the game.

When looting from bodies, some loot doesn't appear in my inventory. Specifically it appears that some loot appears as tier 5 or iconic, then I look in my inventory after looting and the items aren't there. At first I was looting too quickly and was mistaken. Then I slowed down and really looked at what was being looted, then checking my inventory and the items don't appear. This is from NCPD scanner encounters. I verified they were not crafting specs. Honestly I don't want to keep playing if I missing out on this loot. I should also note that I have never modded the game.
I didn't play the 2.0 update yet, but if I understand, some weapons are "broken" and are dismantled when you loot them.
Use your kiroshi on weapons, some weapons will appear as "broken" instead of the stats. These weapons will be dismantled directly if you loot them and won't appear in your inventory :)

Automatic love: the scrambled screen form the end of the quest stays after talking to Johnny. Played through the next two quests and it still remained. PS5

There is a few weird bugs I've encountered Corpse standing as if they still had a head, my vehicle spawns under the map Floating Corpses. Contagion, Overheat and Short Circuit used to be non-lethal when I use it sometimes the enemy dies. As for the graphic tearing issue the only temp fix is to leave the area save and reload turning off ray tracing helps reduce this as well.

Automatic love: the scrambled screen form the end of the quest stays after talking to Johnny. Played through the next two quests and it still remained. PS5
I saw on YT about this situation. Drink 2 alcoholic drinks, wait 5 minutes, and its supposed to clear up the glitches.

After I have talked with the Woodman, I go to the elevator and the relic starts to behave weirdly. And graphics changes. In previous version, it stopped when I saved and exited the game. Not anymore.

-EDIT- Nevermind, it has been reported

Attachments

• 20230924084635_1.jpg
    20230924084635_1.jpg
    838.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 20230924084659_1.jpg
    20230924084659_1.jpg
    870.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Today I disabled all my mods to see how the game is after the 2.0 update.
I simply can't distribute my points in the skill tree.
Nothing works right.
It's a general mess.
Even the photography system was rubbish.
It's simply unbelievable that already fixed bugs have returned.
And no, I didn't create a new character.
You might argue that I'm having these problems because of mods. Wrong. A lot of people who don't even have a mod installed are reporting crashes, bizarre bugs, etc.
Again, this game will need numerous patches and hotfixes to be corrected.
And just thinking that in the next few hours we will have Phantom Liberty..., more problems ahead.
My hype for all this is over.
CDPR made mistakes and continues to make mistakes.
At least they try to fix it.
But in the end, the result is no more than reasonable.
Sad.

When I purchase quickhacks from Yoko (the NPC where T-Bug gives you a Ping quickhack) they don't appear in my inventory so I can't equip them but they've taken my eddies tho. I'm starting to think this is a NC scam tho.
The elevator in the tutorial scene with Jackie also made me glitch out a couple of time and made me fall to my death.

Been playing 2.0 over the weekend, and at a certain point my main character (not a new save) stopped taking damage. Not from guns, melee or grenades. Checked with other characters and they still take damage, so its isolated to that character. Tried changing difficulty, reloading, resetting. Wanted to go back to an older save but all the auto saves had the issue. Really hoping this resolves itself / gets fixed since this was supposed to be my main save for Phantom Liberty.

Platform: Xbox Series S

Top Bottom