Girls Chamber

+

Of course it smells better than men 's chambers, i 'm baking cookies here!
Honestly, i didn't know it was today... and i don't in general bake cookies. Great job proving myself we girls are capable for other things than be housewives, yeah...

I didn't even know there was a women's day. But mother's day in my family is serious business. You don't forget mother's day.

Of course it smells better than men 's chambers, i 'm baking cookies here!
Honestly, i didn't know it was today... and i don't in general bake cookies. Great job proving myself we girls are capable for other things than be housewives, yeah...

[Hyderabad, Women's Day 2013, ABC News]

Indeed, Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. :hatsoff:

This amused me because my brother typed up a nice message, complete with a photo of flowers, for my mom... and accidentally sent it to me on Skype. Then went, "You are not my mom!"

I coaxed some Steam cards out of him, though...

And yes, it's Women's Day over here, but judging by the Facebook posts, not many women are digging it this year. :p

I didn't even know there was a women's day. But mother's day in my family is serious business. You don't forget mother's day.

Or what?

I'm actually curious. My Mum is pretty tough, but even she wouldn't do more than look hurt. Is your Mum gonna beat you up, Slim?

I've never missed it but I don't think she would give a hoot if I forgot. However I am always wrong about her birthday...

Belated happy Woman's Day! My apologies, but I stay away from the forums on the weekend for the most part, hence why I didn't post in time! :sad:

Hope you all had a great and enjoyable day!

Aaand off to work. :cheers:

Top Bottom